It is COMPLETE! finally...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a blast, great video job.

Who was the guy on the black sportbike doing all the unneeded knee dragging?

I just hope that they open it up so we can ride up there this weekend.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::rocket bike:
<<Dave>>

just awesome !!!
just ride was as great as the job you did on that video.
Don't hesitate put bring us some others like that.

Nice vid, nice ride! I especially liked the rear view with the guy on the sportbike, he reminded me of spiderman. LOL

1) LMAO first of all the maniac on the black R1 Raven was our friend Anthony.He is a very good rider and has this amzing ability to drag his knee even when were going in a strait line...it makes him happy even when he doesnt need to.He told us his main goal for the ride "was to knee drag as many turns as he could"so he did...even when he didnt need to.

2)it really is a nice road,lots of fun and great twisties.The video editing was a collaboration of a buddy and myself.I point and direct and let him click away because I no longer have access to proper software but we both took video editing classes together in high school.

3) Thanks for the compliments guys,good response means ill make another one as soon as I can. I made some camera mounts and use a Panasonic digital video camera(wich is why its higher quality than most helmet cams and things of that nature) but much more expensive if I lose it as well.Ive included a few pictures of the rigs and the rigs with the camera mounted on them. Lots of fun!

Attachments

• camera mount 2.jpg
    camera mount 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 24
  • front camera.jpg
    front camera.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 23
  • camera mount.jpg
    camera mount.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 22
  • rear camera.jpg
    rear camera.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 28
Great video, you definitely represented on the Max. Laughed at Spidey, too.

Especially liked the VMax Moment.

+1.
Make sure you have that thing mounted on the front when we go for our ride so they guys here have something to look at, Me!!! :punk::punk::punk:
Dont want them just staring at pavement while you try to catch up :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ya, fun vid, and good editing. I loved the accelerated bits, made it way more watchable! And judging by the lean angles, I reckon 50-70 mph is pretty much in the ballpark..

Knee down on the R1 was hilarious - loved it haha ;-)

BTW, how big a lie was the "50 - 70 mph"? :biglaugh:
I was riding with an all sport bike group that day and keeping up JUST fine and I can give you an E-Mail for any one of them to confirm it.Im a lot of things but a "liar" is sure as hell not one of them.I dont ride a Harley...I dont need to lie to make people believe I was going fast,Its a V-Max.Fast is kinda part of the territory.If you find yourself in Southern California Ill gladly take you up there to prove it in person.But to be accused of lying is rather belittling.

'This is a Vmax moment brought to you by Yamaha' - man you should sell this video to yamaha for a commercial - it's so much to the point - I could almost feel the acceleration by just watching the movie

I was riding with an all sport bike group that day and keeping up JUST fine and I can give you an E-Mail for any one of them to confirm it.Im a lot of things but a "liar" is sure as hell not one of them.I dont ride a Harley...I dont need to lie to make people believe I was going fast,Its a V-Max.Fast is kinda part of the territory.If you find yourself in Southern California Ill gladly take you up there to prove it in person.But to be accused of lying is rather belittling.

Hang on, brutha. Just kiddin' around with you. Please note this guy: ==> :biglaugh:

Im sorry,Just kinda took it on the nose for no reason.Guess I was a lil pissy when I got home last night and fired that off before thinkin bout it.Its all good!It really is a nice road though,the momentum really carries through the turns so you end up building your speed really well and keeping it.The guys I was were riding with were all laughing because in the tight twists I get my Max REALL LOW and scrape my shoes on the ground with my knees stickin out like Im on an over grown sport bike.The look on all the Harley riders faces was PRICELESS!I was ganna freeze frame it on one of them coming the opposite direction because they see that mammoth V-Max leaned through the turns at the same angle as the sport bikes and their eyes literally just bug out starring at you!LMAO

dtoebaert-5311 Yeah the V-Max moment was an accident.I saw the strait away and rolled on it a little bit not thinkin about it.When I reviewed the tape later I found it pretty funny.I wish I had thought about it enough to have down shifted first though for a more dramatic effect.

THANKS GUYS,I THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!

Latest posts

Back