It was time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Well I made a decision that so far I have not regretted. I quit my job that payed me well, however I was getting tired of the BS. So in short I will be moving again back home and will be a little slow at getting conversion kits out.

Thanks G

Congratulations, but with all the time you have the kits should be flying out, maybe this is the time to grow your own business

I can understand. 7 years ago, I quit my job on the Ambulance, and decided to work in another state, and take my career in a completely different path. One of the best decisions that I ever made.

Been there, done that and no regrets whatsoever. Just set yourself some targets along your new path and knock em all down along the way. Good luck mate :)

Chris.

OK update, job offer 2 1/2 hrs after I quit. Then another one today that sounds financially better.... Let them vultures fight!

G

I knew that would make you laugh, well its a good time to recharge your batteries Gannon. Maybe something close to home will pop up for you. 1 door closes, another door will open. Thats the way I look at life. Its just chapter in your book.
+1, I know you have talents in other fields, maybe now is the time to indulge in something you love! It won't seem like work if it's you passion!
Edit: let them knock themselves dead over your services, time to get your what your worth instead of them getting a steal!:punk:

+1, I know you have talents in other fields, maybe now is the time to indulge in something you love! It won't seem like work if it's you passion!
Edit: let them knock themselves dead over your services, time to get your what your worth instead of them getting a steal!:punk:

Real quick total disappointment ! No red :tantrum:

G

Latest posts

Back