J & P Cycles Open House - Anamosa, IA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4WARND

Reaction score
http://www.jpcycles.com/

Sorry for such late notice. We have a couple of groups heading up for the Open House the year. So far it sound like one group leaving from Muscatine, IA around 7:30am and another leaving Davenport, IA around 9:00am. Usually a great time w/ free food and lots of entertainment, not to mention Michelle Smith(not related to Chris/4gasem). In the past the have always had the Teresi Dyno drag semi there as well:biglaugh:.

Hope to see you there. Contact 4gasem or myself for details.

Yeah! Should be a good time... It's going to KILL me as I will be out late Friday with Susan at a concert but it'll be worth it IMO. :eusa_dance:

I'm looking forward to getting a few more miles on my Max with Morley's kit installed.

Chris

If we really wanted to get some miles under our belt, we could go on up to S&S's 50th Anniversary in La Crosse, WI

http://www.sscycle50th.com/

I think I am open this weekend, so I may try to meet up with you guys and head up to J&P.

Jeff

I'm not sure what I got going on, but I'll try to make it. I've got to find Jason a V-Max now since he sold the Goldwing to get one!

If we really wanted to get some miles under our belt, we could go on up to S&S's 50th Anniversary in La Crosse, WI

http://www.sscycle50th.com/

I think I am open this weekend, so I may try to meet up with you guys and head up to J&P.

Jeff

I saw that, but NO... I want to be able to walk again... :biglaugh:

Anamosa it is unless it's raining or going to...

J&P last year....

Lets make this a better Vmax turnout!

Attachments

• J&P Vmax pic.jpg
    J&P Vmax pic.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 18
I saw that, but NO... I want to be able to walk again... :biglaugh:

Anamosa it is unless it's raining or going to...

J&P last year....

Lets make this a better Vmax turnout!

BTW: not the Open House in that pic. You can actually see the building there.

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait until the Ohio drag race on July 20th to get to meet with ya'll. I would have liked to went to Topeka, or even this event but it is not to be.
I need to pull the topper off my gas guzzling truck so I can make it to these events. Although I will be riding down to Ohio, I think that will be my limit on the Vmax. (Trip distance: 535.99 miles Time: 8 hrs 20 mins )

This sig is for you Chris! :thumbs up:

Last edited:
Not gonna make this one either dang it. I'm picking up a V-Max on Sunday with Jason in Illinois, and I also sold my Dart so I need to thrash on a few things to get it ready for the new owner. :(

Not gonna make this one either dang it. I'm picking up a V-Max on Sunday with Jason in Illinois, and I also sold my Dart so I need to thrash on a few things to get it ready for the new owner. :(

That's too bad. Now that there is one more we should try and meet up sometime prior to the Labor Day Conesville rally.

Where in Illinois? We may want to tag along.

So if I were to try to meet up with you guys where and when should we make it?

Jeff

You may want to check with Frank...he's considering driving out to J&P.

That's too bad. Now that there is one more we should try and meet up sometime prior to the Labor Day Conesville rally.

Where in Illinois? We may want to tag along.

Lakeland or something like that? We're leaving DM around 6AM Sunday to get there around 10 ish.

OH we'll be meeting up before Fall Conesville though. :D

Weather is looking good for tomorrow! 80? means A LOT of bikes will be there for sure! See PDF for details of tomorrow.

Attachments

• Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
  • JP-08-open-house.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
Back