knock-off custom lever

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captiva

Reaction score
anybody try this one. looks good and cheap,wanna take one...
http://www.rideitmoto.com/products.php?id=144
201007120037576.JPG

I've been trying to find reasonably priced adjustable levers for the gen 1 for ages. Have had NO success....:confused2:

Yes change the masters .I use a cbr900r front brake and I had a FZR clutch which I changed to an aftermarket one because I wanted the remote reservoir to match the front brake.Cheers Kevman.

Shit, I got a woody when I saw these until I read it is Gen2 only. I got the ajustable FJR brake master and like it. European Maxers have all the trick parts. Over racing also has nice goodies. I am sure Mod Monkey has relatives overseas.

Shit, I got a woody when I saw these until I read it is Gen2 only. I got the ajustable FJR brake master and like it. European Maxers have all the trick parts. Over racing also has nice goodies. I am sure Mod Monkey has relatives overseas.

Yeah and you need to dig deep in your pockets to afford them all too!!!

Anyone actually have these levers? If so, please let us know how they work. The picture looks like a stock lever.

I emailed them and got a price quote (in German and Euros) for 8 of them with shipping. Came out to about $35 each with shipping for 8 at todays exchange rate. Would try to get one for everyone that wants one if possible. They take bank transfers only as far as I can tell which would add to the cost.

Anyone actually have these levers? If so, please let us know how they work. The picture looks like a stock lever.

I emailed them and got a price quote (in German and Euros) for 8 of them with shipping. Came out to about $35 each with shipping for 8 at todays exchange rate. Would try to get one for everyone that wants one if possible. They take bank transfers only as far as I can tell which would add to the cost.

Personaly I never seen those levers.

Thats a very good online suplier, always good service. Ordered from them many times.

One bad thing is they only accept bank transfers.
Fees are similar to PP but it takes 3-4 days till they get the payment.

Back