Law of the Land?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still find it funny about all of the crowing because of meeting the 7 million people sign up dead line. Its mandated...and you get fined if you dont. Why should people crow about that?

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

I don't find a single shred of funny in anything to do with ACA. In fact, not a shred of funny in this whole current Admin. When his lips are moving, he's lying! Can hardly wait until someone exposes the real numbers/facts concerning the so-called signup BS. I wonder how many dead people signed up?

It's only the law of the land if HE agrees with it or it advance his marxist / communist manifesto.

I'm thinking that "all those that voted for him" were allowed to vote 2-3 times (maybe more) sometimes to well over 100% of the registered voters for precincts!
And just think about all the Left's hue and cry about a few hanging chads. Yep that was a "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy", the over voting was just a minor clerical error!

Didn't he have Holder make a decision not to prosecute the Black Panthers standing outside a voting precinct in obvious violation of the law ?

Latest posts

Back