LED brake and tail light question?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think one that looks more like a reflector would blend in nicely. Something like this:

1800_LEDRearFenderReflector_B18107RS.JPG

This one is supposed to fit honda goldwings. Not sure if it would fit the vmax though.

I think one that looks more like a reflector would blend in nicely. Something like this:

1800_LEDRearFenderReflector_B18107RS.JPG

This one is supposed to fit honda goldwings. Not sure if it would fit the vmax though.

Yes, something like that. My friend has a Max that has an LED light that fits exactly as the stock reflector. It was on the bike when he bought it so he doesnt know where it came from. When I bought my bike, it had a $3 trailer side marker light you buy on ebay for a V Max for $39. It's on the shelf in case I need it for my trailer.

Yes, something like that. My friend has a Max that has an LED light that fits exactly as the stock reflector. It was on the bike when he bought it so he doesnt know where it came from. When I bought my bike, it had a $3 trailer side marker light you buy on ebay for a V Max for $39. It's on the shelf in case I need it for my trailer.
I will dig thru my parts unlimited & tucker rocky catalogs & see if they have any thing in there. I know they have the kits to turn the reflectors on the radiator into lights.

Anyone have a stock reflector for sale? Might as well fill the hole till I come up with a light for it.

Anyone have a stock reflector for sale? Might as well fill the hole till I come up with a light for it.
Where you at in sw Michigan? I'm in Niles and you can have mine if you want it, let me know bro...

Back