life is good 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry barker

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I could not resist, not only do we have some of the best motorcycle roads in the country, look what else we have here in Bismarck Arkansas. Just another day in paradise!!!:clapping:Come on over and see us if you get a chance.

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 29
  • barry with ski.jpg
    barry with ski.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 42
  • awesome water.jpg
    awesome water.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 31
Plenty of lakes like that near Bismark, Nd, too ( there are just frozen over 1/2 the year. LOL)

Hey Barry, who's the old geezer standing on the back of the boat trying to relive his younger years?

hehehe....just kidding my friend. Looks like you were indeed having a good day in paradise.

ps. I hope you don't drive the boat through the lake corners at similar speeds that you do with your Vmax on the Twisted Sisters.

It gets cold up there! No thanks. Maybe a nice place to visit!

Part of my childhood and teen years were spent growing up in Arkansas. My brother still lives in London,Arkansas. Some awesome country and riding roads back there.
Mike

Hey Barry, who's the old geezer standing on the back of the boat trying to relive his younger years?

hehehe....just kidding my friend. Looks like you were indeed having a good day in paradise.

ps. I hope you don't drive the boat through the lake corners at similar speeds that you do with your Vmax on the Twisted Sisters.

Back at you Buddy!!:punk: Since growing older beats the alternative, i have decided to fight it every step of the way. I just don't take as many steps these days!!

The boat pulls some pretty impressive G's in the corners. Twin counter rotating propellers, turning fins, and lots of low end torque!

Look forward to riding with you in Eureka in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm jealous! I love to waterski, and up here lake erie is generally choppy. That water is SMOOTH.....

At least you are still able to water ski, Barry. I don't think they make ski's big enough to get me outta the water any more. :(

only 8 more days til heading for Eureka.

Where are you planning to stay?

At least you are still able to water ski, Barry. I don't think they make ski's big enough to get me outta the water any more. :(

only 8 more days til heading for Eureka.

Where are you planning to stay?

I can get you out of the water if you can hold onto the handle! :rofl_200: Michael has offered up his spare bed, unless something else comes up, I guess I am the third wheel.:th_party39:

Latest posts

Back