looking for brass

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. Im looking for brass. Got a reloader gonna be reloading and really getting into shooting. Looking for. .223, .40 sw, .357, 9mm, and 44 mag. I know times are tough but I figured id just throw this out there:th_biggun:

I just found a local FB page that is pretty active with guns and accesories. The guy that started it is also a FFL, CCW Instructor, and home defense advisor. They quite often have brass on there, so that may be a avenue for you to check out.(as in a local FB page)

Brass is the new gold... Glad I got into reloading awhile ago because I already have a pretty good pile but with ammo drying up its gonna get a lot harder to come by.. Unfortunately everything you listed is pretty hard to come by except for the .40 s&w...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I might be competing with ya on the .45 brass though. If I find a good deal I'll split it with ya!:punk:

Sounds like a deal....I have several hundred right now but always in the market for more. These damn automatics fling them all over the place and soon's they hit the ground they disappear! I don't understand that! :ummm:

Brass is the new gold... Glad I got into reloading awhile ago because I already have a pretty good pile but with ammo drying up its gonna get a lot harder to come by.. Unfortunately everything you listed is pretty hard to come by except for the .40 s&w...

Primers are my big problem right now....got 300 or so but a couple days at the range will eat them up. I suppose production will catch back up by summer tho....hoping it does anyhow. Not sure where brass will go.....:confused2:

Primers are my big problem right now....got 300 or so but a couple days at the range will eat them up. I suppose production will catch back up by summer tho....hoping it does anyhow. Not sure where brass will go.....:confused2:

Yea primers are still in decent supply here but I'm thinking about stocking up.. I see the government is scrapping spent military brass again even after they were told to stop doing that and to sell it to reloading supply companies... I'll look for a link...

Sucks a guy at my work gave away 1200 rounds of. 45 brass a week before I asked him.. I don't have pistol permit yet but I plan on getting it soon. I know I want a .40 and a 44mag that's why I asked for them. I was hoping someone goes to ranges and picks up the brass lol

As I sit at the table huddling over the brass that I have. I look back and forth to each of you with an evil eye wondering just wondering which one of you has a death wish to just try to reach into my pile that I protect...... MMMMMM which one of ya huh? Go get your own!

G

As I sit at the table huddling over the brass that I have. I look back and forth to each of you with an evil eye wondering just wondering which one of you has a death wish to just try to reach into my pile that I protect...... MMMMMM which one of ya huh? Go get your own!

G

Lmao, I instantly turn into a crackhead when I go to my outdoor range looking for brass... I know I have a problem, I'm working on it I swear... LOL

i had hundreds of 45 acp brass......pitched it all in the trash several years ago:bang head:....i was gettin the ammo so chaep i never thought about it:confused2:

i love reloading tho...my dad and i spent countless hours at the bench in my younger days. i have several hundred .270 win rounds we loaded back in the eighties. i may take it up again myself. my browning blr in .270 short mag. is mighty spensive to shoot factory ammo.

folks are hoarding 223 and 5.56 good luck with that!!!:rofl_200:

I reload .44 mag, .40 s&w, and .223 rem for savings and I like to shoot... I reload my .308 for precision because my ammo is way more accurate out of my Remington 700 sps and I still haven't perfected it yet, 3 round groups is 1 ragged hole at 200 meters :eusa_dance:

I've got a couple BIG BRASS BALLS, but I'm not willing to give them up just quite yet!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Slightly off topic but I went to a gun range today with some of the local IBEW guys and they had 250 rd packs of factory loaded brass cartridge .40 S&W for $70 bucks.

I think just like back in 1994 once the panic is off production will catch up and prices will go back down since probably all that has a hope in hell of passing is capacity and background check laws.

Slightly off topic but I went to a gun range today with some of the local IBEW guys and they had 250 rd packs of factory loaded brass cartridge .40 S&W for $70 bucks.

I think just like back in 1994 once the panic is off production will catch up and prices will go back down since probably all that has a hope in hell of passing is capacity and background check laws.

Damn I'd snap that up in a heartbeat!!

Back