Looking to find metal neck covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I am trying to find a vendor that sells the stamped metal neck covers to replace the factory plastic ones. Any help in finding a vendor or a set for sale would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

All,

I am trying to find a vendor that sells the stamped metal neck covers to replace the factory plastic ones. Any help in finding a vendor or a set for sale would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey Jim, do you mean something like these? If so, David (aka 1995vmax) sells them on ebay - there's some listed now. He as a few different styles to choose from.

:cheers: Mike

Attachments

• carb1.jpg
    carb1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
  • carb2.jpg
    carb2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
I think what he is looking to replace are the covers on the steering head, one per each side. I am going to repaint mine as the previous owner spilled some brake fluid on them and left a ugly white stain by the ignition.

I think what he is looking to replaceare the covers on the steering head, one per each side. I am going to repaint mine as the previous owner spilled some brake fluid on them and left a ugly white stain by the ignition.

Thanks Redbone for clearing that up for me - I guess sometimes I'm a little clueless :ummm: never said that I was the brightest bulb on the tree. :icon_rolleyes:

Mike

he's got some really nice stuff. i just installed a set of the neck covers as well as the instument gauge cover. they have all been chromed by chomemasters and are sweet. well worth the money.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 388.jpg
    388.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 389.jpg
    389.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 23
he's got some really nice stuff. i just installed a set of the neck covers as well as the instument gauge cover. they have all been chromed by chomemasters and are sweet. well worth the money.

later odieoh24

They look awesome. Chromemaster qaulity! They do awesome work they get all my chrome work. The bad thing is they are 15 mins from me and its to convientant.
Hey when you get a chance can we see some pics with the parts installed on the bike? That would awesome! Thnx

later odieoh24

who sells these....whats the price and website?

Latest posts

Back