Lost another partner!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this morning I had come home from working my job and walked in the door and there was my woman with a strange look on her face. I had asked what was wrong and she told me my partner for years had passed away this morning. He also was a LEO. He had lost his battle with throat cancer. I had just been in Chicago visiting him on June 3rd. While their he had wanted to take a ride on the bikes. He has a can am spyder. Little did I know it would be our last ride together. I think he knew though. With all that we have been thru I will definitely miss him. :bang head:

RIP Jim Nichols (Slim Jim )

Sorry to hear that. Really hurts, I'll bet. Hope you can enjoy your memories of Slim Jim. Prayers for you and Jim's family.

So sorry to hear this dmax, rest in peace SlimJim. Pretty great that you got to visit and ride with him less than three weeks ago.

Hits hard, when a LEO- and a friend - passes. My condolences.
Moncton, New Brunswick, close to my hometown, just lost 3 RCMP constables, another two wounded, due to a mentally unstable man, with many legally-purchased firearms. The community is still in shock and grief. Over 7000 law enforcement people, from all over Canada and the U.S., attended the funerals.

Always rough losing friends. Sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and his family.

Hang in there brother, i think its really awesome that you all got to ride together one last time. Out of all of the rides together, i bet that one will forever be engrained in your heart and memory.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

A really good friend is hard to find. I only have 2 males that I consider true friends.

I know how much it hurts to lose one.

My thoughts are with you.

Latest posts

Back