Luv my MaxGasser Seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KosRider

Reaction score
Would like to share some pics of the new MaxGasser seat I ordered from Rick. After a couple short trips, the comfort this seat provides is fantastic !
Just know that the long rides planned for this riding season are going to be soooo much more enjoyable with this MaxGasser seat.

As others have said, Rick is great to work with and the quality / workmanship is superb. And there's even room under the MaxGasser to keep that V-Max toolkit that's provided to us !

Thanks Rick ... YOU ROCK !

Attachments

• Full shot2 Apr2011.jpg
    Full shot2 Apr2011.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 210
  • LF2  Apr2011.jpg
    LF2 Apr2011.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 197
  • RT2 Apr2011.jpg
    RT2 Apr2011.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 188
  • RV2 Apr2011.jpg
    RV2 Apr2011.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Tool Kit retained.jpg
    Tool Kit retained.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 183
Thanks Jeff ! your bike looks great,very clean.

Saml01,there $459 plus shipping.

great looking seat man......cant wait to try mine. man the all black looks good......:hmmm:

Sure looks good Jeff! Now that keeping it stock is out the window what's next :rofl_200:Looking forward to getting together and making some noise with your new exhaust this summer.

What's next 2Fear ? Couple little things still planned, but enough feeding the Mod Monkey for now.... TIME TO RIDE !!! :punk:

hahaha i know i know.......but think black will be the next one after i see the one's you will bring to BRC. you get the fuel-inj chg on your bike yet?
I have your seat waiting for delivery to BRC. As for my bike I STILL DONT HAVE IT BACK. John spent alot of time with my bike on his dyno trying to figure out the system,I think he finally gave up and started working on her monday or tuesday:bang head: I PRAY that I get it back next saterday:confused2:

NICE SEAT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF NOISE AROUND THESE PARTS IN MICH.:clapping:

Attachments

• Bills%20Vmax%20003[1].jpg
    Bills%20Vmax%20003[1].jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 47
I will have to get a pic of my new maxgasser, but looks great and great to ride. thanks rick.

hey rick, the seat feels a little different then the first one. they hold hold you well when you get into the twisted throttle mode, i havent driven the first one on long distances, 40miles at a time max vs the second one you build i rode almost 300miles right off the batt. both real nice for sure.

Back