MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bridge looks like good place to overly warm up your tires!!! wouldn't you say dan???

Absolutely Rovic!! Just the damn Hemlock slivers flying around need to be avoided!! :biglaugh:

Actually, I found that bridge to be very impressive....having never looked at one closely before. It's built like a huge horizontal truss, I imagine it would support a tremendous amount of weight.

sweet for sure we gotta do that ride next year, not sure how it would work out but if we can get all the bikes inside for a photo that would be cool.

side note thanks i got the copper washer :punk:

sweet for sure we gotta do that ride next year, not sure how it would work out but if we can get all the bikes inside for a photo that would be cool.

side note thanks i got the copper washer :punk:

We'd have to link our carb chains together and pull one of the Jersey barriers out of the way....not even sure you could wedge a bicycle in between them!

Good, glad it finally got there.

im sure if we gather a group of hoodlums like we had on the pizza run we can move one over a little, its all for a good cause:biglaugh:

im sure if we gather a group of hoodlums like we had on the pizza run we can move one over a little, its all for a good cause:biglaugh:

Haha....bet you're right there Rovic....just put a couple 'fat bags' on the other side and see what can happen then!!

I just set up another ride under "Easterners...Here's the next one"

Check it out.

Back