MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
Ok, one last ride, who's in?

thinking october 17th/18th? i can't do it columbus day weekend, i'll be in Utica for a wedding.

Thinking this could be a fun route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...-72.564697&sspn=2.903427,4.938354&ie=UTF8&z=8

meet at "A" and then people coudl go they're separate ways at D. i don't know that area well so there may be better roads/meeting spots but that seems to be halfway between a few of us.

thoughts?

I'm in, with the same tired old excuse...."If the weather's good"....yeh, yeh, yeh....! Saturday 17th is good for me.

I like the route but you just gotta swing over into NY in the North Bennington/Bennington area!! It just wouldn't be right not to, and then you could call this the "Greater Northeastern 4 States Run"

It's gotta have a name, right? :confused2:

The Old Farmer's Almanac says.......

October 23-28 Rain, then sunny, cold......

Should be good weather that weekend!!!!!!!!:clapping:

I doubt I will be able to attend.....but I will try!!!!!!:confused2:

What about the 17th?? :ummm:

Oh.....did I get the dates wrong?? Sorry.....

Here we go.....

October 11-17 Rain, then sunny, cool....October18-22 Showers, mild

The 16th and 17th should be good......

Showers return on the 18th.....

yea it'd be a hike for me, i may meet ya in springfield mike and ride up. give me an excuse to give u the rotor back! should be going to ebc this week or weekend...

do we want to play 10/17 with rain date 10/18?

yea it'd be a hike for me, i may meet ya in springfield mike and ride up. give me an excuse to give u the rotor back! should be going to ebc this week or weekend...

do we want to play 10/17 with rain date 10/18?

Sounds good to me....I'm gonna run the 4 states part tho!! :punk:

AQUALUNG my friend!!! :th_11:

4 states run would be fun, the other would be a bit of a hike, esp for u NY guys.

working on logistics to make it for the trip, will be in the manchester area the weekend of the ninth so if i can drop the bike somewhere then fly back down for the ride that might work out wickedly, only if the weather holds and doesn't crap out then i would end up leaving it for winter. know of any storage places or sheds on someones yard that is safe place to leave it??

long winded answer, im in if i can make it all work

Back