Easterners...here's the next one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its still sprinkling here. ugh. have 3 of us tenatively coming. i'm sick of the rain after riding in it after the pizza run, so we may be there a little later than 11 if the weather will clear for us. i'll keep Mike updated sine I have his cell if we're going to be late.

well theres another good day ,and in the middle of november in new england,who'd of thunk it. Guess the balls in our court Dan,if we can get in one more,maybe a" sheep hole" ride before the stream freezes in your part of the "easteners" east!

great time gents! hey mike here are those mirrors:

looks like all they have are the faux CF ones but u should be able to get ahold of them to get the black ones:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...7307210QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

infact if u wanted, to pick those up i'd swap u a pair of black ones for 'em.

Those are very tempting. I may have to make the purchase. I liked the view out of yours. And that wasn't the only thing I liked about riding your bike!!!...as short as it was.........moving from a '95 to an '04 is a noticable improvement in the "newness factor" all by itself!! :worthy:

well theres another good day ,and in the middle of november in new england,who'd of thunk it. Guess the balls in our court Dan,if we can get in one more,maybe a" sheep hole" ride before the stream freezes in your part of the "easteners" east!

I like the sound of that Rick.....maybe "The Ghost of the Sheep Hole Run"! :th_smilie:

Those are very tempting. I may have to make the purchase. I liked the view out of yours. And that wasn't the only thing I liked about riding your bike!!!...as short as it was.........moving from a '95 to an '04 is a noticable improvement in the "newness factor" all by itself!! :worthy:

yea i like 'em. like i said tho get a couple sets at that price, chances are you'll bang 'em into something. glad u enjoyed it bud!

pics look great guys, must have been a great day.

Garrett how do they hand guards work for ya?? what kind where you get it? look like skidoo guards

they're powermadd guards. they work ok. maybe block 20% of the wind. part of the reason they don't work as well si the wind can still get in on the inside b/t the m/c for the brake/clutch and the guard themselves.

i like 'em tho. i also like that theres 3 different configs. that whole top half comes off and theres a smaller one or just leave it off with vents....

no substitue for heated gear/grips tho i think. grips should be in this week. coulda used them this morning 29 degrees when i left. too cold for my hands at 80 mph unfortunately.

they're powermadd guards. they work ok. maybe block 20% of the wind. part of the reason they don't work as well si the wind can still get in on the inside b/t the m/c for the brake/clutch and the guard themselves.

i like 'em tho. i also like that theres 3 different configs. that whole top half comes off and theres a smaller one or just leave it off with vents....

no substitue for heated gear/grips tho i think. grips should be in this week. coulda used them this morning 29 degrees when i left. too cold for my hands at 80 mph unfortunately.
there is the effect of air compressibility which "in short" is at a certain speed the air actually heats up due to compressibility so by that logic dude you just need to drive faster until the air warms your hands :punk::punk: or wait for the grips i guess:confused2: your choice

danny, u get 'em the same place i did? u get any shipping info yet?

danny, u get 'em the same place i did? u get any shipping info yet?

Yeah I did Garrett...I ordered this morning, they sent me a confirm e mail, and a couple hours later they sent me another e mail saying the item had been shipped.

Sometimes that's bullshit tho, they send the PO a notice that they INTEND to ship something then tell you the shipping process has started!

My spider senses begin to tingle when I start following the progress on UPS tracking...then I know they're on the way.

What did you hear from them? Did you tell them the Easterners are going on the 'Last Ride' soon? :biglaugh: I'm sure they give a shit.....eh?

Follow-up: I just called, my grip warmers are packed and going out in this afternoons mail, USPS Priority, should have them in 3 - 4 days.

hmm i called and they said it would ship tomorrow. i ordered yesterday 1pm

u order the toggle or the rocker?

Back