MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday? thoughts? meet in springfield or the original route?

Im in ,where ever when ever,Im ten minutes from exit 8 on the pike, and twenty minutes from mike in springfield.looking forward to getting some of your oppions on whats "off"with "mable"

now i'm confused. mike, hows sunday look for ya bud?

sorry Garret, what I mean is I can meet you guys on the pike,or IF mike goes, hes close to me so ill meet him then well all hook up.
hope that clears things up.:ummm:

sorry Garret, what I mean is I can meet you guys on the pike,or IF mike goes, hes close to me so ill meet him then well all hook up.
hope that clears things up.:ummm:

I'm not sure what confused Garrett, twisted...you or me.

Guess we'll have to wait for him to wake up to get clarification!! :biglaugh:

Ditto, I think we both contributed to his:ummm:but i know he'll get it all worked out,and let us know whats up.Ill check back later,Im taking a ride to barre for a fabrication job im working on.

think im confused and i havent contributed anything yet..... how does that work :ummm:
was a wicked warm day yesterday in Mass, wish i had my bike with me :bang head:

lets see if Mike is in. work is still looming. i'll know more tomorrow.

Latest lie is 59 degress and sunny.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say i'm in if that's anything close to reality........I'll have to tape the Pats game again this week.....oh well........let's get into tomorrow and see.......

so do we all wanna meet in s'field? danny how far is that for ya?

The Springfield exit is only about 60 miles from me.....trouble is it's gonna stay pretty cool here all day, just barely into the low 50's but 'feels like' temps staying in the 40's all day.

I'm gonna have to 'fence walk' this one and make a 'game-time' call in the morning. (Don't cha love those 'buzz-words'!)

What time and where is everybody meeting up?

hey guys, was piss poring rain last night up over the boarder, still looks doom and gloom so not sure if im brave enough to head out on the bike :( if it clears out i'll let you know, wish i could join in on the fun.... ah well next time

hey guys, was piss poring rain last night up over the boarder, still looks doom and gloom so not sure if im brave enough to head out on the bike :( if it clears out i'll let you know, wish i could join in on the fun.... ah well next time

Here's what you're looking at when you come through this area Rovic!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This Afternoon: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Periods of rain.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A round of torrential downpours from the late afternoon into the evening.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thunder and localized strong wind gusts possible with the late day downpours. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wind: Southerly 10-20 mph, except gusting over 35 mph above 1200' [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunset: 5:59 pm [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: Low to mid 60s [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tonight: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rain ending in most areas by midnight.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Partial clearing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breezy. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wind: Westerly 10-20 mph [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunrise: 7:21 am [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Low: Mid 40s [/FONT]

Are you still thinking of trucking your bike down? If so, that's prolly the best option for today!

wont get the truck until mid next week, and then was heading down to pick up the trailer from waterville maine soo not sure what it will be like, but im sue pretty much winter temps by then

wont get the truck until mid next week, and then was heading down to pick up the trailer from waterville maine soo not sure what it will be like, but im sue pretty much winter temps by then

Yeah, prolly! Think tomorrow's ride is gonna be our last shot at one around here this year! :bang head: :sad2: :bang head:

where and when? I really dont care what the wheather man said its our LAST CHANCE . I rode 100 miles yesterday 45 and cloudy,its going to be nicer tommorrow so ill ask again where and when? perhaps a coffee shop,perhaps a gas station ,perhaps a bar,or maybe we could all meet at a local harley dealer, that might be fun.

where and when? I really dont care what the wheather man said its our LAST CHANCE . I rode 100 miles yesterday 45 and cloudy,its going to be nicer tommorrow so ill ask again where and when? perhaps a coffee shop,perhaps a gas station ,perhaps a bar,or maybe we could all meet at a local harley dealer, that might be fun.

Hang tight twisted....communication has just been established and plans are being made as you read this! :biglaugh:

All info will be forthcoming!!

danny

Back