Easterners...here's the next one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys........here's an early warning.......I probably won't be able to get out on the bike this weekend. Family commitments i've been blowing off the last few weekends to ride are finally catching up to me........Saturday's definately out for me..........The Weather Lie is for mid-fifties and dry with SOME sun both days..........definately get out there if you can guys.........WE ARE ON BORROWED TIME!!!.........

very true. i was curious when yours left CA and what day we'd receive them tho.

Here's the tracking info, the kicker is outlined in Red....why was the electronic shipping info rec'd. AFTER the package was processed thru the sort facility?
I have my doubts whether it's even been shipped yet! :confused2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your item was processed through and left our OAKLAND, CA 94615 facility on November 18, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
tc_tab.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Enter Label/Receipt Number.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Enter Label / Receipt Number.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 19, 2009
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, November 18, 2009, 7:30 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615

mine too danny. it go tinto boston at midnight last night so should be in my hands today!

u gonna install today if they get there? which bike are they going on? i think the easier thing to do, might be to make a small slit in the end of the grip that the wire can fit thru. i'd have to look at it for sure.

is this the first time your stock grip has come off the throttle tube? i think that might be the hardest part! long flat screwdriver and compressed air should do it tho.

u gonna install today if they get there? which bike are they going on? i think the easier thing to do, might be to make a small slit in the end of the grip that the wire can fit thru. i'd have to look at it for sure.

is this the first time your stock grip has come off the throttle tube? i think that might be the hardest part! long flat screwdriver and compressed air should do it tho.

Yeah, prolly install today...good chance I'll need them on the way to PCW next week. Since I got 'issues' with the u-idiot-haul guy I'm gonna drive the bike there, don't need no steeenkin' trailer anyhow!

Just kinda hope it doesn't snow!! :auto182: + :snow: = :stretche:

Yup, first time for the throttle side grip.

I have been frustrated by USPS tracking at times myself. It seems that they just lose intrest in updating after the initial in-scan then when it's closer to you they sometimes scan it to let you know it will be delivered that day. At least my mail lady will drop my mail to me at work so it won't sit outside in the rain. It saves her a little work too.

Yeah, prolly install today...good chance I'll need them on the way to PCW next week. Since I got 'issues' with the u-idiot-haul guy I'm gonna drive the bike there, don't need no steeenkin' trailer anyhow!

Just kinda hope it doesn't snow!! :auto182: + :snow: = :stretche:

Yup, first time for the throttle side grip.

i follow. i may give you a call tonight/tomorrow for any pointers. if u dont mind take some pics?

did u do the toggle or rocker?

i follow. i may give you a call tonight/tomorrow for any pointers. if u dont mind take some pics?

did u do the toggle or rocker?

Phone calls are welcome!! You know the deal....if I don't know the answer, I'll just make something up....once in awhile it turns out to be right!! :rofl_200:

can't guarantee pics tho....poor lighting, cheap camera, inhuman working conditions......you know!! :confused2:

Back