MA/NY/VT/NH ride....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry,patience is'nt my thing.im gonna go tweak the throttle responce on my max ill check in later.

sorry,patience is'nt my thing.im gonna go tweak the throttle responce on my max ill check in later.

:rofl_200:Yeah, I hear ya!!

We'll meet at the gas station just past the toll booth at Exit 7 on I-90, (think it's a Cumberland Farms) at noon. Exit 7 is the Ludlow exit.

See ya then,
danny

update...

my cousin has a rugby game and is starting against the top New England team tomorrow @ 1pm @ springfield college. he came to quite a few games of mine and i have yet to see him play. i'm def gonna go check it out, as we're only going to be 15 mins away. anyone else interested? if everyone is we could go watch and then go riding (games are about 45 mins to an hour) or do some riding before and get there by 1pm.

if no one else is, then thats cool, i'll hang out until a little before 1 and head down and then, if ya'll are still around, meet up again.

Ill look forward to seeing you all . theres a cumbies and a new pride within eyeshot.

No offense Garrett but I'd like to do the Gobblin' Reservoir run....maybe you could head around the backside after the game and meet up with us...looks like a couple hours around...eh? :confused2:

Timing might be just right! :punk:

looks like that timing could work out well gents. i'd love to join for the run, but those road swill be there next time, the cousins game won't!

we'll see what the plan is when i get there.

Here are some pics of today's ride. Dannymax, Twistedmax, my buddy Whitey & myself enjoyed the day. Gamorg02 met us at the beginning but had family commitments to attend to and couldn't make the ride.

We did just under 100 miles and the weather was pretty good. About 60 degrees and mostly sunny. We did a loop around Quabbin Reservoir (Boston's Drinking Water Supply) here in Western Massachusetts.

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo7.jpg

thanx for the ride guys :hippy biker:, nice pics mike, that last one looks like a post card

LOOKS LIKE TO ME , THERE WAS ENOUGH ROOM TO GET AROUND THOSE CONCRETE JERSEY BARRIERS , AND RIDE WHEELIES ACROSS THAT BRIDGE ! ...:confused2::confused2::confused2: .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

+1 Same here!! Thanks guys, that was a great ride! Nice pics Mike! :thumbs up:

Really makes you want to go on another one, doesn't it!! :punk:

cop runner, we all tried but it a wooden bridge and we couldnt get traction!lol.

hey guys good to meet up with ya, even tho it was brief. cousin's team won the game and i was glad i went. that run will be there next year!

Well considering it went from a 3 state run to a 4-5 state run and ended up being a little single-state "loop", it was still better than nothing......

Well considering it went from a 3 state run to a 4-5 state run and ended up being a little single-state "loop", it was still better than nothing......

Hell...It was a lot better than 'better than nothing'!! Nearly 80 miles of nice smooth twisty roads, decent weather, great company, lotsa bikes out...I'd say it was one of the nicer rides all summer.

Only thing....if we do it again next year maybe set it up for earlier in the summer....driving into that sun on the way home wasn't very pleasant.

Far better than my little '4-state run'....shit I'm still spitting out pieces of ivory from that friggin Rt #22.....I'm never going on that bastage again as long as I live!!! :damn angry: Only thing that kept me from disappearing into a couple of those potholes was the 2 or 3 Harley baggers laying in the bottom!! :biglaugh:

bridge looks like good place to overly warm up your tires!!! wouldn't you say dan???

Back