Marcus Does it again !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMAN999

Reaction score
I saw this on Facebook and figured I needed to share it here.

Marcus Won the all motor class 1501 cc and above Wyotech Dyno Shootout (The 24th Annual Brute Horsepower Shootout) for the 4th year in a row !!!
attachment.php

Great job again Marcus (aka My Big Brother from Thunder) !!!!!
I believe he put down 201 RWHP, Marcus can correct me if that's not accurate.

Attachments

• Marcus_2014_Wyotech_1.jpg
    Marcus_2014_Wyotech_1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Marcus_2014_Wyotech_2.jpg
    Marcus_2014_Wyotech_2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Marcus_2014_Wyotech_3.jpg
    Marcus_2014_Wyotech_3.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 191
PCW . Slow but good! Was it reasonably priced and will it last. Marcus, we will rely in you for the full report. Congrats.

Congrats to Marcus, thats some serious HP to the RW. I think this event is held at Daytona, is it not?

I saw, spoke & rode w/Marcus last year @ Daytona, on the Boxenstopp's ride Sat afternoon. A nice guy w/a big-motored bike. Congratulations for the dyno prize.

I ended up w/home responsibilities so I had to forego Daytona this year, I hope to be there again next year.

People should know this ain't no go fast in a straight line bike. My local Max buddy rode with him at the Dragon and good luck keeping up with them on your Maxes.

Congrats on the great results in Daytona! How much time did you get to break it in before the contest?
I assume you'll be bringing this beast to Thunder rather than your old, tired 1500?:biglaugh:
People should know this ain't no go fast in a straight line bike. My local Max buddy rode with him at the Dragon and good luck keeping up with them on your Maxes.
+1, I've tried to keep up with him at Thunder to no avail, and this was on his second Vmax (1500). Marcus can hustle his G1 pretty well, nuff said!

I had to put radials on my VMAX so I could TRY and keep up with them on The Dragon.
Didn't work. Lol.

LIVE! From tiny buttons on my tapatalk. HEEEEAR'S COWBOY.

Latest posts

Back