Mark's Performance Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark's SS steel exhaust/ aluminum can can be polished up easy enough, even by hand. I polished mine last winter after a season of riding and I think it looked better than new!:punk:

They still sale a product I think its called blue job instead of blue away. When I had my Marks system I just used regular rubbing compoung on my mini buffer & they shined up great.

Rubbing Compound.... with a buffer....:ummm: Now there's an idea.. I'll give that a whirl....

No more "Bkue Away"? Like everything else that worked great, it was probably toxic:icon_rolleyes:.. It worked F-A-S-T & effortlessly....

Go to a welding supply house and ask for pickling paste. We use it to remove HAZ.. Heat Affected Zone on welds.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I LOVE THE COLOR.....:rofl_200:It's way better than the Kerker's I have on the 89... They're RUSTED Bad.....

I have used a product called SPEEDY all metal polish. I got it at a local truck stop called Cuberland truck parts, try it you wont be sorry. Just ask Rollie how he like the shine on his Hmf exhaust system he bought from me.

Latest posts

Back