Marks pipes sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
Just ordered mine today, and Mark said he only has a few sets left! Anyone on the fence about buying a set for this sale price better hurry.

then I guess it`s a good thing that I`m only 50 miles away from him.
Hopefully I can ride over there next week some time and maybe get them fitted and rumble back:eusa_dance:.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I know! But its only $100 more for the ceramic coated. I was afraid of stone chips on the ceramic...once a chips starts, rust will follow.

Too bad they are SS and not black :(

You won't be disappointed if you go the extra for the black ones, he does a good job with them also....well worth the coin IMO!!

BTW, I live on a dirt road and don't see any chips yet and I installed them last year, the ceramic coating is pretty tough.

Attachments

• 100_1643.jpg
    100_1643.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 112
I was going to call Marks today but the Contact Us info isn't on their website?anyone know the number

He told me business was slow this winter, so he made a bunch of them up. Said he will continue the sale as long as his supply lasts.

I called him twice last Fri. (4-30), got a call back in the afternoon and ordered my pipes, he said he had sold out all the "special" sets he had made up so he will have to build my set but he still honored the special price. Very nice to deal with and I am so efffffin' anxious for them to arrive.

Latest posts

Back