Married Guys Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gleno

Reaction score
Enough said....

Attachments

• whipped.jpg
    whipped.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 108
Anyone that knows me, would never put me in the catagory of 'whipped'...

BUT...there is the fact that SHE has at least HALF the money, and ALL the pussy, which means SHE gets her way pretty often...

This is something I have learned and very much agree with:

'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.

If you give her LOVE, she'll give it back, many times over.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges whatever is given to her.
So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit.'

Uncle Philthy

BUT...there is the fact that SHE has at least HALF the money, and ALL the pussy, which means SHE gets her way pretty often...

Uncle Philthy
DOES THE WOMEN YOU ARE DESCRIBING , HAVE ANY SISTERS ? :rofl_200: THERE NOT LIKE THAT IN NEW JERSEY !

Uncle Philthy

That may be the case with some, philthy...
But not the hot skinny ones! LOL!!

j/k

ONE night, after the couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner. He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He than ran his hand over her bust, touching very lightly. Then he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach and then down the other side to the lowest part of her waist.

He continued on gently feeling her hips, first one side and then the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs. His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and then returned to do the same to her right thigh. And then ... he suddenly stopped, and rolled over to his side of the bed.

"Why are you stopping, darling?" she whispered.

He whispered back, "I found the remote!" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::clapping:

ONE night, after the couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner. He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He than ran his hand over her bust, touching very lightly. Then he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach and then down the other side to the lowest part of her waist.

He continued on gently feeling her hips, first one side and then the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs. His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and then returned to do the same to her right thigh. And then ... he suddenly stopped, and rolled over to his side of the bed.

He whispered back, "I found the remote!" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::clapping:

LOL!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

thats a good one

Guess I found one of the good ones. Happily married for a couple of years now and the wife treats me *great*. She's my best friend, with benefits. Hell, technically, she bought my Vmax.

The trick, for those of you still single, is to remember this. If you want to have the hot crazy sex, you have to date crazy f***ing women, period. Quit chasing the redheads, marry yourself a nice blonde, set some ground rules (motorcycles, golf clubs, and my guns, are for male use only....she has her own damn guns anyway) and get old happily.

i think i have the best wife ever made, she let's me do what i want, spend what i want, i'm a goofy bastard and she still loves me, WTF.:eusa_dance:

Back