Max for Raider?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB06

Reaction score
Need some help here, anyone have the chance to test ride the Raider? im kickin around the idea of giving Max another home and buying a Raider, i need input
:surprise::surprise::surprise:
wifes flippin " you just put all that money into it to get it the way you want it! and now you want to get rid of it, i dont understand u sometimes!!!" :hmmm::whistlin:

Yeah it's OK but I don't like the distance between the tank and the triples and HATE when bikes look like they're headed up hill when parked and the Raider does just that. I have a buddy with a Star bagger (can't remember the name) and it has the 1900 in it and with his fat ass and his large wife on it, it went like hell... Was surprised actually.:surprise:

Need some help here, anyone have the chance to test ride the Raider? im kickin around the idea of giving Max another home and buying a Raider, i need input
:surprise::surprise::surprise:
wifes flippin " you just put all that money into it to get it the way you want it! and now you want to get rid of it, i dont understand u sometimes!!!" :hmmm::whistlin:

You know Rob your wife has a point here.
You should keep the max...
However if you really want to sell it and you don't want to get another ear beating from your wife, then may i suggest installing one of these on her.

Attachments

• zipper (Small).jpg
    zipper (Small).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 23
Thats just disrespectfull.... Where can I buy, Oh!! I mean where do they sell those?:whistlin: "I'm gonna write them a nasty letter" Ok, she's gone...Where do they sell them?:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back