Maxiboost draining battery?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putin

Reaction score
Previous owner disabled MaxiBoost - said that it drains battery. I put it back, box not hot (warm) - looks ok. Is it possible, that it really drains battery? Going for the work tonight - don't want have problems in the morning.

Ok, I'll ask: What the heck is a "MaxiBoost"?

If you are talking about the factory vboost unit, I wouldn't think there was any way it could be draining the battery with the key off. Of course, if the wiring on your bike has been altered, it'd be anyones' guess as to what may be causing this.

Previous owner disabled MaxiBoost - said that it drains battery. I put it back, box not hot (warm) - looks ok. Is it possible, that it really drains battery? Going for the work tonight - don't want have problems in the morning.

??? Are you talking about what women uses on 28 day cycle

Couldn't see how that would drain the battery if installed correctly. Should just be feeding a modified trigger pulse to the vboost controller. The T-boost on mine doesn't drain the battery only the gas tank and the wallet. It's not wired across the carb chains is it?

Does anyone know the difference between T-Boost and Maxiboost? Maybe T-Boost if your Max is a boy and Maxiboost for a girl? I don't know if mine is a boy or a girl yet. I respect its privacy.

Couldn't see how that would drain the battery if installed correctly. Should just be feeding and extra trigger pulse to the vboost controller. The T-boost on mine doesn't drain the battery only the gas tank and the wallet. It's not wired across the carb chains is it?

Does anyone know the difference between T-Boost and Maxiboost? Maybe T-Boost if your Max is a boy and Maxiboost for a girl? I don't know if mine is a boy or a girl yet. I respect its privacy.
He he, I like the way you think Piercew! That's right decent of you to respect it's privacy! :punk:

Couldn't see how that would drain the battery if installed correctly. Should just be feeding a modified trigger pulse to the vboost controller. The T-boost on mine doesn't drain the battery only the gas tank and the wallet. It's not wired across the carb chains is it?

It's kinda like an alligator need to insert finger in bung hole .. No bung hole could be a cross breed.. But really never knew about maxiboost .. t boost and sasy boost yes...

I know what my Vmax is. I just don't ride and tell:eusa_dance:

Ha-ha. Thanks for replies. Will go to work and see if nothing will happen. As i understand when you hit a switch it will give you more power on lower rpm? What's the point of doing so? Looks like there 3 positions on the switch. How to determin which one is which? On, off and switch on 6000 rpm?

Last edited:
I have the sasy boost on mine and when I open vboost full time at idle it sounds like big cam working it !! more power not really just turns alot of heads especially slow hardley's..

It's kinda like an alligator need to insert finger in bung hole .. No bung hole could be a cross breed.. But really never knew about maxiboost .. t boost and sasy boost yes...

What he said. +1

Back