Maybe headed to Texas in morning not good

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prolly dont say my prayers often enough, but tonight there for you and your dad!

You only get one chance to do right by your old Dad, roll up there and put your arms around him as soon as you can....

take the bike it'll make you saner.....

Damn Kyle, sorry to hear about your Dad's situation. I hope that he is doing better now. Nobody can tell you to go see him or not - all I can say is do what your heart is telling you to do.

Mike

Thanks all he was doing a little better yesterday but he has cought pnemonia now to but he is talking a little. He is no where near out of the woods . I am just hopeing the pnemaonia does not get to him bad.

Well the infection is much better but his alziemers is started to progress a little faster & he is getting confused a lot so I am getting a few things in order this weekend & working on a couple bikes to try & make a little money since I am kind of short right now & gonna go ahead & jump on the max early Monday morning & head out & go see him while he still remembers me.

Well the infection is much better but his alziemers is started to progress a little faster & he is getting confused a lot so I am getting a few things in order this weekend & working on a couple bikes to try & make a little money since I am kind of short right now & gonna go ahead & jump on the max early Monday morning & head out & go see him while he still remembers me.

Tough deal Kyle!! Hope the trip and visit go well...Ride Safe!

Well was really low on cash & a buddy offerd to let me take his truck & pay for gas as long as I would pick up a 56 chevy pickup he bought in houston & bring back with me & I still dont really have spending cash but at least I still get to see my dad. I left today & am in Alabama for the night.

Well was really low on cash & a buddy offerd to let me take his truck & pay for gas as long as I would pick up a 56 chevy pickup he bought in houston & bring back with me & I still dont really have spending cash but at least I still get to see my dad. I left today & am in Alabama for the night.

It's good to have friends:eusa_dance:

Stay safe

Latest posts

Back