Maybe headed to Texas in morning not good

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well got a call tonight that my my dad is in hospital & it could go either way in next 24 hours might jump on the max & head for Texas in the morning . I am just watining on call in moring to see if I need to head that way for sure in morning please keep him in your thoughts & me if I have to hit the road in morring.

Thanks just got a call from my brother & doc said if it was his father he would be there but they maybe could get him hydrated & turn things around but its 50/50 he could be fine by tomorrow evening or worse they cant say for sure. I am really torn but thinking I need to head that way.

Thanks just got a call from my brother & doc said if it was his father he would be there but they maybe could get him hydrated & turn things around but its 50/50 he could be fine by tomorrow evening or worse they cant say for sure. I am really torn but thinking I need to head that way.

Prolly the right thing to do Kyle....don't want to end up beating yourself up about it later. I hope you find him recovered and feeling good, then you can have a nice visit. :punk:

Prolly the right thing to do Kyle....don't want to end up beating yourself up about it later. I hope you find him recovered and feeling good, then you can have a nice visit. :punk:

+1.....keep your emotions in check on the ride and be safe and sane....

good luck and gods speed. As long as the trip won't create some huge hardship like loss of a job or something then I would consider making the trip.

Sean

good luck and gods speed. As long as the trip won't create some huge hardship like loss of a job or something then I would consider making the trip.

Sean
Thanks ! I will see what it sounds like in morning. I know jobs are hard to come by right now but my family is important to me. I will keep yall posted & just hope I get a good call in the morning mean while I am gonna lay down & try to get a little rest just in case. My girl friend is worried about me taking off by myself but she understands if I have to she wants to drive me but I think the bike ride would do me some good if that makes any sense.

Sorry to hear the news Kyle. Try to rest well tonight as that's a long hard ride on a superslab. Ride safe and watch out for those crazy cagers!
I hope it all turns out for the best!

Thanks ! I will see what it sounds like in morning. I know jobs are hard to come by right now but my family is important to me. I will keep yall posted & just hope I get a good call in the morning mean while I am gonna lay down & try to get a little rest just in case. My girl friend is worried about me taking off by myself but she understands if I have to she wants to drive me but I think the bike ride would do me some good if that makes any sense.

Go , that makes perfect sense . Ride safe .

where is your dad at kyle, in houston? let me know if you come this way and need anything will be thinking of your dad's recovery. i will be checking this forum off and on if you are on I10 and need assistance call my desk at 2818340230

where is your dad at kyle, in houston? let me know if you come this way and need anything will be thinking of your dad's recovery. i will be checking this forum off and on if you are on I10 and need assistance call my desk at 2818340230
Not much sleep last night still waiting on phone call this morning. My Dad is in Clear Lake at St Johns so if I have to come that way I will be coming strait up I 10 & cutting thru Baytown. Thank You very much for the number if I need assistance.

Defintely will be thinking of you and your situation. You so many "good" things for so many people in the Max community Kyle and I am sure they will return the deeds like Antwerks has offered. A long ride can help one's mind gain perspective. I don't need to tell ya to be safe because I know you will. Keep us informed friend. Patmax...

Thanks all ! Its just a wating game right now they got him stable & told me to hang tight for a bit. He has a bad infection that has gotten into his blood stream & there not sure if they can get it cleared out he also has Parkinsons & is in the mid stages of Altimers so its tricky playing with the medications.

I feel for you Kyle - I watched my Pops go through a lot of crazy shit. Hang in there - we're all pulling for you.

Back