Memorial Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rollie

Reaction score
Thank you to all who served , are serving their country , and those who made the ultimate sacrifice .

US Army Combat Engineers
1968 - 1974 S-2 Forward Observer

thank you to all who served , are serving their country , and those who made the ultimate sacrifice .

Us army combat engineers
1968 - 1974 s-2 forward observer

+1 thank you!

Thank you to all who served , are serving their country , and those who made the ultimate sacrifice .

US Army Combat Engineers
1968 - 1974 S-2 Forward Observer

:punk: Thanks to you all. You are not forgotten. We owe you everything, Spurs

I want to sincerely thank all those left behind fighting the war at home, too.

+1, special thanks to all our military people, past and present! You are never forgotten for your sacrifices.

Thanks to all who serve/d, and I salute those who gave it all for our way of life.......

USAF: 1972-79

SEA- Thailand, Laos and Cambodia - DIEAAC Team 4
Categorized Electronic Warfare then / Now it's Air Force
Combat Controller.. Combat Control Team.

Norad - CMC - World Wide Intigrated Command and Control.
Ballistic Missle Early Warning. Space Defence.

KAFB - Master Instructor - Advanced, Mobile Combat Computer
Systems...

A big thank-you goes out to all those that have served, are serving and those that paid the ultimate price.
Today I paid a visit to my childhood hometown church where there is a memorial to a hero of my childhood, Michael Kelly Thompson. He served in the U.S. Army in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot ranked as a First Lieutenant but was posthumously promoted to Captain.

Thanks to all military personnel past and present who have served our country.
Also a special prayer for those who gave all and their families so that we may enjoy our freedom.

Mike
US Navy 1973-1979
USS Navasota AO-106
USS Cleveland LPD-7

Last edited:
Thanks for all who served and sacrificed, and to their families that also gave of themselves so that their loved ones can serve.

t

Rollie and Lew L...looks like we served at the same time...obviously in different places though...:punk:

1968-1974 U.S. Air Force

Thanks to all...:worthy:

Back