Michigan area to Dragon to Thunder

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Anyone want to ride with me. Im thinking of meeting up with Tom and Brian But i want to ride.

Good deal Mike, would love to have a bunch of Hooligans to join us. I'll most likely pickup a GoPro camera so with Tom's camera we'd get some good action shots and I believe you have one as well so more the better!:punk:

No gopro. I would fallow you guys but i dont want to do that much expressway. I want to take some expressway and alot of two lane. I could meet up with you in lima ohio and take 75 to the dragon but i would have to cut through the wv mountains to sumerset and Tom wasent sure you wanted to pull a trailer that way. And it takes 2 hours longer.

Hey Mike and others Looks like I may be coming out to Thunder in PA looks like and sounds like a great time. You'll be coming right by me in Dayton riding out. What day are you planning on riding? As of now I tenatively have off the 26th and 27th and could leave on the 25th after work.

If you could get more time off you could ride to the dragon with me on monday and than over to thunder on wed. Tom the beekeeper and brian redbone are trailering to dragon and thunder i dont like to trailer its all a part of the ride for me. But it would be alot funner if i had someone to ride with. I thought i would be doing this kind of ridding with Todd but he has plans with family this year.

I definitely would not be able to get off sooner from work... :( but if end up riding out Thursday I would be game to hookup somewhere.

We would be leaving maryville TN on Wed morning and driving to Somerset Pa, it's a 5-6 hour trip, we would arrive early-mid afternoon...........Tom.

We would be leaving maryville TN on Wed morning and driving to Somerset Pa, it's a 5-6 hour trip, we would arrive early-mid afternoon...........Tom.
I think it's a little longer than that, Google maps has it at 7h 52m from Maryville, TN. to Somerset, PA..
Here is the route we will be taking from the U.P. to Grand Rapids, MI. to Tennessee, then over to Somerset, PA..
Map Link: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bri...4461e161b54!2m2!1d-79.0780831!2d40.008411!3e0

77 to 460 to 219 to sumerset. I see the route did not post.

I want to stick to the freeway since there will be less stopping in towns and less steep hills. If I was riding I would be there with you on the two laners!

I think i almost got lee talked into riding to thunder with me again this year and if he will i wont be going to the dragon. I was hoping someone would have wanted to ride with me but no go on that and if lee wants to ride to thunder i dont want to fuck him over.

Back