Michigan deer hunting....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was supposed to go out again today, but it rained all day and was windy, season ends Saturday, don't think ill get out.

we had some great weather for the doe season, it ended yesterday. unfortunately we didnt have the time to go. Theres another youth season in January. We (my son of course) will bust some deer then. If we can get the time. Some nice deer taken this year.

Finally! I got to whack a doe today with my muzzle loader, made me work for it this year :damn angry:. I have had enough of deer hunting for this season:cheers:

Last edited:
Congrats, I went out Friday and did't see anything got a little lost but found my thanks to the compass on my phone. Today was the last day here, i worked all weekend, so its next year for me.

Congrats, I went out Friday and did't see anything got a little lost but found my thanks to the compass on my phone. Today was the last day here, i worked all weekend, so its next year for me.
Thanks, this was my first year ever muzzle loader hunting. I went out 4 times and they finally showed up, I made a sweet 103 yard clean shot.

Finished up a bird hunt, no game this time but time well spent with my two boyz Alex and Duke.

Attachments

• Boots... alex and duke 006.jpg
    Boots... alex and duke 006.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 11
Awesome pic Chuck. I havent been bird hunting in years. The quail are getting better populations lately and the pheasant programs are doing well. I have a few farmer buddies that are planting alot of habitat. One of em has been featured in Quail Unlimited a few times.

Attached are a couple pics from this year. You cant see it well, but in the field my son is pointing at the Doe thats laying there doin the death kik. Its only about 25 yards by his chin u can see a white spot. That Artic Cat 4wheeler is a buddies, its a 650 and will wheelie at 10mph if u hammer it. Sucker is FUN. We are going out again for the final youth hunt Jan. 1st and 2nd. Im bettin Jan/ 1st afternoon hunt. lol. dont wanna be still drunk from new years.

Attachments

• Deer camp Doe kill 4.JPG
    Deer camp Doe kill 4.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Deer camp Doe kill.jpg
    Deer camp Doe kill.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
Awesome pic Chuck. I havent been bird hunting in years. The quail are getting better populations lately and the pheasant programs are doing well. I have a few farmer buddies that are planting alot of habitat. One of em has been featured in Quail Unlimited a few times.

Attached are a couple pics from this year. You cant see it well, but in the field my son is pointing at the Doe thats laying there doin the death kik. Its only about 25 yards by his chin u can see a white spot. That Artic Cat 4wheeler is a buddies, its a 650 and will wheelie at 10mph if u hammer it. Sucker is FUN. We are going out again for the final youth hunt Jan. 1st and 2nd. Im bettin Jan/ 1st afternoon hunt. lol. dont wanna be still drunk from new years.
Vary nice! Good luck on the January hunt, hope you guy's get another one... We got another week of bird season left here so we can get out a couple more times, I love to watch Duke work in the field.

Back