Deer Hunting Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deer Hunting Question

Looking forward to hunting season, but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe-tag, can I claim that the buck wasn’t really a buck?
I mean ... maybe he’d always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own, he was born with the physical attributes of a male.
And yet ... on the inside he’d always known he was truly a female.

I’m just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

Interesting point Danny:hmmm: Also The "Buck" could have been a doe that wanted to be a buck, in which case you may need a doe tag to take said buck:whistlin:

I think if you made that case to the game warden he would laugh his ass off and let you go with a verbal warning :punk:

Game warden will issue a ticket , possibly take your gun , and tell you to tell it to the judge. Hence begins the appeals process. Enough time and money may get you to a higher court. A jury would probably bury you however , as they do all their hunting at the grocery store. :rofl_200:

At least both deer know where to take a piss! Evidently you can go into a ladies room and look around, as long as you dress like one. Hey, perverts vote. Get um on board, right? As a society,we're just fk'd!

Ha ha!

Danny, just don't get a dog like this.....it will only add to the confusion!

1027361.jpg

Deer Hunting Question

Looking forward to hunting season, but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe-tag, can I claim that the buck wasn’t really a buck?
I mean ... maybe he’d always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own, he was born with the physical attributes of a male.
And yet ... on the inside he’d always known he was truly a female.

I’m just wondering if the game warden will buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

Great question. Get the deer home and keep your mouth shut. Feed the family and save the tag for the wall hanger.

Great question. Get the deer home and keep your mouth shut. Feed the family and save the tag for the wall hanger.
I'm with blaxmax on this one, wait until the deer shoots at you first then you have good reason to eliminate it from this earth having the same right as you do for being born here.

Back