Michigan Sat April 14th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful there killer... Hate to see you lose to a 30 year old bike... Oh the shame... LOL!!! Ask BeeKeeper.. I got the ol girl moving pretty good. Just a little more tweaking... :)

Be careful there killer... Hate to see you lose to a 30 year old bike... Oh the shame... LOL!!! Ask BeeKeeper.. I got the ol girl moving pretty good. Just a little more tweaking... :)

Ha, you have been there, you know better...... I always liked the old V65 tho.

:rofl_200:Girls always enjoy it more when its wet smack smack gargoyle. LOL. I cant wait to see her doing the high speed passes this summer. Be carefull though i would hate to see her brake a heel:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oh Mike.... When I pass you I'll toss a tissue your way to soak up some of that hurt your tater will have.

:rofl_200::rofl_200:I would rather you not be digging in your purse when i let you go by. LOL.:rofl_200::rofl_200:..............VMAXT-MIKE.

Now Chuck be nice, being a former Magna rider I almost took offense to that, then I remembered why I converted. To be honest I wish my "MAXINE" had sex with my "MAGGIE" and made a little hot rod that could carve corners.....

Oh yah almost forgot to mention, if I find the weather man I'm going to punch him square in the nose! That man don't know shit.

The wife and I only managed to get in a 91 mile day trip... So much to see the bike was neglected a bit... LOL!!! Sorry all your Yamahas had to hide from the "rain"... :)

But all kidding aside... Today was a great day to be out!

WELL NORMAL SHIT ON THE WEATHER.....WHAT A JOB TO HAVE BE WRONG 95% OF THE TIME AND STILL GOT A JOB..............W.T.F.................I DID GET THE TIRE GRILLER OUT TODAY FIRST TIME THIS YEAR RUNS LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES............DAME THING STILL HARD ON THE BACK TIRE......:biglaugh:

Your still my hero tire griller!.............No rain here either, it worked out good for me anyways, I got the engine back in my buddys S-10 and set him down the road, another project out of the way!..............Hope to get some riding in again with the lakeshore maniacs soon!......................Tom.

Latest posts

Back