million muslim march today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jethrobolas

Reaction score
Wife showed me a post on her Facebook last night. Today, 9/11, there is a Muslim march at the capitol. They say it is to bring awareness to the abuse th Muslim community has had to endure do to the attacks on the twin towers and Pentagon. Some pr prick changed the name from "million Muslim march" to some bullshit that sounds less.......Muslim.
They requested and were granted a permit from the US government to have their demonstration and march.
Some bikers caught wind of this, and decided they would apply for a permit as well to drive through Washington DC, stop at the war memorial and a couple other landmarks. The bikers wanted to have a straight shot, no traffic signals and what not. PERMIT DENIED.
VETS AND OTHER PATRIOTS WERE DENIED A MEMORIAL RIDE THROUCH DC!
Obviously, the bikers see the Muslims marching on this day for what it is. A slap in the face. The bikers feel (and rightfully so-I do as well) that this is a celebration by the Muslims weakly disguised as a call for fair treatment.

I hope our two wheel brothers don't get any hassles.

I don't think the bike ride was denied just a permit to block all the lights. I heared they are still riding though...wish I was there.

Sounds like an opportunity to me!

:gun shoot::flamethrower:
:th_biggun::BoomSmilie_anim:
:character36:
:gun shoot::flamethrower:
:th_biggun::BoomSmilie_anim:
:character36:

Sorry, just my humor....

Really no offense

:th_biggun:

:)

it is to bring awareness to the abuse the Muslim community has had to endure do to the attacks on the twin towers and Pentagon.

....... the bikers see the Muslims marching on this day for what it is. A slap in the face. The bikers feel (and rightfully so-I do as well) that this is a celebration by the Muslims weakly disguised as a call for fair treatment.

I guess it's people like you that make the Muslims feel the need to protest.
Pretty sad how stupid most Americans are, that they cant discern the difference between the actions of religious fanatics/terrorists and the millions of peaceful muslins living in our great country..- It's those ignorant people that just group them all together and cause the hate.

Funny how people dont create stereotypes for all domestic terrorists that shoot up schools, movie theaters etc.. Since they are all white males born in the USA.

It's just foreign folks that get discriminated on because they are "different" then our culture. Rather hypocritical, since this country was founded by immigrants and is a very diverse melting pot of people from all walks of life.

Pretty sad how stupid most Americans are, that they cant discern the difference between the actions of religious fanatics/terrorists and the millions of peaceful muslins living in our great country..- It's those ignorant people that just group them all together and cause the hate.

Funny how people dont create stereotypes for all domestic terrorists that shoot up schools, movie theaters etc.. Since they are all white males born in the USA.

It's just foreign folks that get discriminated on because they are "different" then our culture. Rather hypocritical, since this country was founded by immigrants and is a very diverse melting pot of people from all walks of life.

So true... how stupid of us AMERICANS, we all is jus a bunch o gun totin racist fanatics ready to point blame and throw rocks at any non superior white being:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Come on... do you REALLY believe the muslims just so happen to pick todays date out of a hat by random?? :th_signs60::th_signs60::th_signs60::th_signs60:

Im not saying there hasnt or wont be discrimination against muslims after 9/11, but how does marching on THIS day to our CAPITAL prove anything!? You think Americans are going to show more respect or compassion to any muslim after this?? Honestly?? PLEASE explain how this idea will bring people together in a positive way?? The muslim group responsible for this march and those doing it are complete idiots and respect nothing this nation stands for!!!! Its an insult, unpatriotic, disrespectful, childish and just plain DUMB:damn angry::damn angry:

There are thousands of muslims that are probably shaking their heads and wishing this group hadnt done this, cause all its going to bring is MORE NEGATIVE attention to the muslim community.

Asinine!! completely ASININE!!!

Scumbags. Take a look at the pictures of the people falling from the WTC, and convince me otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can understand the muslim population feeling that they need to protest over they way that they have been treated since 911, but how useful will it be to protest on 911? All that it will do is to stir up MORE anti muslim sentiment. PICK ANOTHER DAY!!!!

Muslims will eradicate all Christians. The Muslim Caliphate shall rule the World. This is what President Obama is working toward.

OOPS...Did I type that in my VISIBLE typing mode?

Last edited:
9/11 is a day for America to mourn, not a day for Muslims to bitch. If what they're doing doesn't strike you as racist, you're a fool. It's not racism to be scared of a group of people who continuously bomb and threaten us. Though these particular ones may be great people, the fear is warranted. Would you play with a snake if you weren't sure if it were poisonous?

Differences Is Muslims can walk up and down the streets of this country every day with out real fear of Kidnapping torture and murder, can't say that about an American in a Muslim Dominant country . If there's any Muslims in this country that are not happy they're more than free to go home

Ok, lets dissect this bullshit...
Pretty sad how stupid most Americans are
WOW! Just friggin... WOW!

Since they are all white males born in the USA.
What the fuck are you? A black, Jewish woman?

You know what... to hell with this BS!
Are you THAT dissatisfied with this Nation and the people within? If you are, and I am willing to bet a stack of bills of the denomination of your choosing as tall as your overly inflated ego that I am correct, then WHAT THE EFFIN HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

If you do not like this Country, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BELOVED LAND!

Cpl Justin P. "Biker Dash" Emery
USMC (1991-1995)

Differences Is Muslims can walk up and down the streets of this country every day with out real fear of Kidnapping torture and murder, can't say that about an American in a Muslim Dominant country . If there's any Muslims in this country that are not happy they're more than free to go home

Why would they want to go home? They have it too good here, where they can bitch and protest freely, even on 9/11, as well as get gov't freebies. In any Muslim country, they would be afraid to open their mouths.

The way I feel if you dont like our way of life here in the USA pack your shit up and go back to your own country. :clapping:

I went to welding school with a Muslim guy we had our differences but for the most part got along, that is until 9 11 02 when he came to class Taunting me about the Anniversary of 9 11 01. I almost got thrown out of school that day because of that POS and his Taunting. I call him a Piece of shit because he came to AMERICA to rape it of an Education , and then returned to his homeland with an Education provided to him at no expense to him what so ever. You may be right we Americans may be stupid , for opening our boarders to people with no love for this country or the freedoms many of our family members have fought and died for .you Reap what you sew , and the Muslims have planted a bad seed in this country

Thanks for backing me up fellas. I really didn't see the need to point out the fact that the date those shitheads picked is so arrogant and antagonistic. I knew it would be understood (by 99.99%) .
Anyways, sounds like they were shown some love by the DC cops.
Mr nidyanazo, people like me are intelligent enough to see through the nonsense. Go join those jagoffs next time they pull a stunt like this. Then you can be with more PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I went to welding school with a Muslim guy we had our differences but for the most part got along, that is until 9 11 02 when he came to class Taunting me about the Anniversary of 9 11 01. I almost got thrown out of school that day because of that POS and his Taunting. I call him a Piece of shit because he came to AMERICA to rape it of an Education , and then returned to his homeland with an Education provided to him at no expense to him what so ever. You may be right we Americans may be stupid , for opening our boarders to people with no love for this country or the freedoms many of our family members have fought and died for .you Reap what you sew , and the Muslims have planted a bad seed in this country

I'm afraid if I was there, I might be in jail now, for putting him on (or maybe even in) the ground.

I'm afraid if I was there, I might be in jail now, for putting him on (or maybe even in) the ground.

The only reason I didn't get thrown out was because the head Administrator was a Vietnam vet. The POS left with a bloodied lip and was also allowed to stay in school. We were pulled a part before he got to Experience the fury of a pissed off American in hand to head combat.

We Americans are stupid for letting even one of you scumbag muzzies touch a toe in our country after 9/11! You shouldn't leave if you don't like it. We should throw you out. Next I'll tell you how I really feel, asshole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back