Mod Monkey Found

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no......the one that bit me at BR10 was WAAAAYYYYYY bigger than that!!!!:biglaugh:

Yeah, ours only run two to the ton....they're big alright!! But this one def. looks like a nasty little bastard, no doubt he's got big pointy teeth and all!!

Bet he's chewed the shit outta more'n one wallet!! :punk:

When you stop and think of it, aren't all of our "necks" leashed to our Vmaxes? Damn, I wish I had a money I could ride with. I bet the cops wouldn't mess with him! Oh wait, I DO ride with a couple monkeys...

I KNEW IT , I KNEW I SAW THAT THING UP IN THE RAFTERS , AS I WAS FLYING INTO " DANNYMAX'S " GARAGE AT THE BROWNIE RUN ! .. :rofl_200:

I KNEW IT , I KNEW I SAW THAT THING UP IN THE RAFTERS , AS I WAS FLYING INTO " DANNYMAX'S " GARAGE AT THE BROWNIE RUN ! .. :rofl_200:
They are quick little buggers, almost as quick as recent Brownie Run attendee's scattering out of the way of COPRUNNERS stunt!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

not to change the subject.... but damn! that red head in latex on Redbones Avatar is bad ass!

They are quick little buggers, almost as quick as recent Brownie Run attendee's scattering out of the way of COP RUNNERS stunt!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
YEA , THE MONKEY WAS THE THIRD THING I SAW DIVING OUT OF THE WAY ! ... WHEN I WAS APPROACHING THE GARAGE , THE FIRST TWO WERE " DANNY " AND " KRATZ " , AS I ENTERED THE GARAGE , THATS WHEN I SAW IT ! . I WASN'T SURE WHAT IT WAS , THATS WHY I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BEFORE ABOUT IT , I FIGURED MAYBE IT WAS A PIECE OF MY LIFE PASSING BEFORE MY EYES , THEN I SAW THIS PICTURE POSTED , AND I NEW WRIGHT AWAY , IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN THE...." MOD MONKEY " ! .. :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Back