Monday?? Already??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RANDOM BUT TOTAL TRUTH ....

Lifetime Movie Network & VMax Forum are a much better way to spend a Monday than work.

I'm beginning to see that. Like a bunch'a cockroaches!!!

So nice out, I feel like dancing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x3rcOIfzEg&feature=related

8376315-naughty-emoticon-sticking-out-his-tongue.jpg

ahhhh hahahaha .... crazy!!! Now i'll be singing that song all day long. THANK YOU!!!!

You don't have to live in Florida to have beautiful weather...

I got the he'll out of Florida 2 1/2 years ago.

Western North Carolina!! It is Sunny, 70 degrees out, and the colors of the trees remind me of my last time doing acid in India.

We have the blue ridge parkway, Deals Gap & The Dragon, more waterfalls than you can count on the fingers of all the members of this forum from Florida put together, I can range from 800 feet above sea level to over 3000' in 1/2 hour riding, and ican jump over to South Carolina in 5 minutes and get gas for $2.97 a gallon or $3.18 for No Ethanol Pure Gas.

Enjoy your Monday :)

It's official ... I want out of Mississippi... PRONTO!!! I have to go somewhere w/good shopping so keep that in mind when throwing out your suggestions. ; )

Western North Carolina!! It is Sunny, 70 degrees out, and the colors of the trees remind me of my last time doing acid in India.

We have the blue ridge parkway, Deals Gap & The Dragon, more waterfalls than you can count on the fingers of all the members of this forum from Florida put together, I can range from 800 feet above sea level to over 3000' in 1/2 hour riding, and ican jump over to South Carolina in 5 minutes and get gas for $2.97 a gallon or $3.18 for No Ethanol Pure Gas.

Cake, I do envy you, and I ain't just sayin'. I grew up in the Florida Panhandle and miss the four seasons (no, no snow, eff that; but leaves turning colors and falling), lush forests, and down-home country folk. Waterfalls, mmmmmmmmmmmm, that sounds incredible. and man if i were next to Deal's Gap, I'd be all over it every weekend.

Ninja,

Anytime you want to come... I'm here. I run a boarding facility with my wife on our farm so I can pretty much lock the dogs up and ride anytime you get a chance to be in the area.

Medicineman83 is coming to stay the night tomorrow. He will be riding down from Boone.

Mrs. Max,

If you mean good old handmade, one of a kind, pieces of art, over 100 local vineyards, second largest micro brewing state in America, moonshine, southern hospitality, glass work, wood work, native American jewelry, native Austrian Jewelry (my wife is Austrian and she makes hand made natural jewelry out of crystals and other stuff www.inspiredbynature3.etsy.com), baked goods, canned goods, meat from your neighbors grass fed beef, bison, goats, chickens, farm fresh eggs, tailgate markets 4 days a week, estate sales, antique stores, auctions, rug outlet stores, clothing outlet stores, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, preserves, and 1 of the largest art communities in the east coast, then this is not a bad place for shopping. :)

JOSH ..... I'm about to die now ... that's EXACTLY what I mean. Oh how I would love to be there.

I'm in So.California

it's 70 now with a high of 90 today, light clowd coverage...

So what do you ride here? You're only an hour from The Rock store(where Jay Leno takes his jetbike on weekends),Mt.Arrowhead,Ortega highway,Angeles Crest,Pacific coast highway,Glendora Mt, Azusa Canyon, Mulholland Highway,Malibu canyon, oh and 15 minutes from my house is the Creek we ride to up the mountain!

All that and I live in the suburbs!!!

you guys have it made.

P.S. It's FINALLY made it to 68 degrees here.

I'd take 68 degrees! Friggin rain has turned my yard into a swamp. We were dog sitting my brother in laws great dane this weekend. Add that to my newfoundland and american bulldog and we had some muddy mutts running around the house.

Today
rain.gif
56 ?F
Rain 80% chance of precipitation

Tonight
nt_chancerain.gif
49 ?F
Chance of Rain 40% chance of precipitation

I'm cool w/68 degrees ... now if any of my relatives were home to watch a mean lil 3 yr old boy. lol. ; )

It's official ... I want out of Mississippi... PRONTO!!!!

I only go back to visit family. I don't think I can live there again till I'm old an grey.

It's likely to rain here this weekend but up until then, I'll be taking her out for a spin. Have a few friends still waiting to see her in person. Can't believe its been just over a week since I got her already.

I only go back to visit family. I don't think I can live there again till I'm old an grey.

It's likely to rain here this weekend but up until then, I'll be taking her out for a spin. Have a few friends still waiting to see her in person. Can't believe its been just over a week since I got her already.

Where in Mississippi are you from??

I bought Maxine ('97 Max) a week ago yesterday.

Jackson Mississippi. I bought mine the day before you. Sept 24th. What's funny is that I just found out about VMaxes the week before.

Jackson Mississippi. I bought mine the day before you. Sept 24th. What's funny is that I just found out about VMaxes the week before.

We're about 3 hours or a little over from Jackson. VMax's have been the shiz since way back. I'm definitely a PROUD owner.

Geez all this talk of warm weather, sunshine, riding........ Figure we have maybe a month left of riding, on the outside and then dig in for the winter deep freeze until April. Man there are days I miss Florida:worthy:

How do I say this delicately?
The Panhandle ain't Florida, it's southern Georgia. When it 22 degrees up there, it's 75 here in SW Florida. Just cool enough to run with the leather gear in comfort. Even CaptnK and SpecOps get cold spells that slow down the ridin. Coprunner is gonna get his first taste of winter riding and find out how beneficial it is to ones mental health. Our local bike night just started Saturday and go through April. I tried to take pictures of last Saturday but you would need one news trucks with the camera on a telescopic pole to take it all in. One lousy Max representing amount the thousands of bike. It is almost shameful. We could use some more representation down here! Come on down, the water is fine!
PATMAX

Latest posts

Back