Morley jet kit/Vboost poll.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morley jet kit/Vboost poll

• Total voters

gamorg02

Reaction score
Morley jet kit/Vboost poll

just curious on people running morley's kit what they're doing with vboost.

please put an answer down and give a reason why. Does it feel like more power, dyno'd more power with certain setup, etc....

You can select multiple choices incase you switch between.

I have a Sasy and like it. I can do what ever I want. I like the V-Boost. It's part of it being a Vmax...

With Morley kit and stock V-boost it is a really Smoooth transition from Beauty into beast around 6K.

My bike came with a tboost, I never even use it anymore.

ive used the morley kit and stock v-boost on my stock engine and the same set up on my 1500.pulls great and will stand straight up in the first two gears every time the boost comes on.i have a t-boost on my other max and have thought of trying it on this 1500 but it works so good why fool with it.oh the engine is from sean too.makes gobs of torque and pulls hard to redline.later ,mike

i don't notice the 6k hit like i used to before installing exhaust/jet kit.

however i also made more HP and the midrange felt night and day different and the top end didnt' seem to care either way with tboost.

since switching to cops, i've gone to always open for the past copule days and i like it better than 'stock'. going to do some mileage tests and see how that goes.

hopefully can find a way to wire vboost always open or stock, as right now i just unplugged it open.

love the idle at always open.

Back