Muscle Lighting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. The reason I found out about it was because I posted pictures on my Warrior and R6 at the time on the Warrior forum and I showed my deputiy friend the site because he rides and he informed of what had been going on. The case the worked on was a car ring, but had found instance of it being done with bike and boats from ID numbers or the trailer plates.

assholes. well thtas a good enough reason for me not to post it.

so can anyone provide some pics with day and night, I want to see how they look before I go order some LED aftermarket ones

Thanks. I got them as a set. What you don't see is the matching recycling bin behind it they thru in.

Hahaha brilliant :biglaugh:

To get back to the license # pics, those same car ring gang surely can see your tag anywhere you park the bike, right? And riding through town too..

But ya, I hear you - once you've been a victim of ID theft you just don't wanna give anyone any more chances!

Hahaha brilliant :biglaugh:

To get back to the license # pics, those same car ring gang surely can see your tag anywhere you park the bike, right? And riding through town too..

But ya, I hear you - once you've been a victim of ID theft you just don't wanna give anyone any more chances!

I guess the internet and the economy makes everyone lazy, even thieves. Why waste time, energy and gas and drive around and look for what you want when you can just look for it in the comforts of your own home. See we are all shopping on the internet.

It was actually pretty specific "shopping". They look for specialty vehicles, not just your neighbor Honda Civic. But exotic and supped up vehicles. Forum like ours give them an itemized listed of the mods we have and let them pick what they want or what they are looking for.

Hey sean, are the sport ones with white lens pretty bright? i have lockhart phillips ones now and people are always bitching about how they cant see me..

do they also keep the normal stock blinking rate? how about ability to find replacement bulbs? pain in the ass to order $3 bulbs from LP or a dealer.

They are pretty much going to be the same as your LP's but I don't remember if the bulbs are the same?? I can get the bulbs in 10 packs for somewhat cheap compared to buying them one at a time.

BUT, I have seen a few that were converted with small LED strips. This would brighten them up quite a bit. It would take some custom work to do it. If you can get the bulb number I might even be able to find you a direct plug in LED bulb that would be brighter.

Sean

They are pretty much going to be the same as your LP's but I don't remember if the bulbs are the same?? I can get the bulbs in 10 packs for somewhat cheap compared to buying them one at a time.

BUT, I have seen a few that were converted with small LED strips. This would brighten them up quite a bit. It would take some custom work to do it. If you can get the bulb number I might even be able to find you a direct plug in LED bulb that would be brighter.

Sean

they're LP p/n: 122-9601, 12v23w. mine have smoked lenses so i was curious if the clear ones would be a bit brighter?

how much are you thinking for a 10 pack of bulbs?

with the direct LED plug in, would that mess with the flashing and such?

Did some quick checking and there is some good information on the superbrightleds.com website. They say that the LED will normally not be as bright as the equivalent standard buld though they make a few that are.

I don't see that bulb but it looks more like a bulb spec and not the bulb type.

We can sell a 10 pack for about $10 plus some shipping. Not sure but might even be the same dang bulb as the LP's!

Sean

thanks for looking into it sean.

think a your clear lense ones would be any brighter than my smoked?

I think i'll try 'em out. is it $30 for the 4 signals and the 10 extra bulbs? can you just throw them in the same box when you send the exhaust back?

Ok, shoot me an email reminder if you please. If you need a diode kit I can get you one of those too. Not sure you need them though as usually only the LED versions need them.

Sean

Ok, shoot me an email reminder if you please. If you need a diode kit I can get you one of those too. Not sure you need them though as usually only the LED versions need them.

Sean

no problemo. do u know what wattage the bulbs are off hand?

Back