Muskegon Bike Time 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know me and Wildman will be living down there, if you would like a little lake shore tour just let me know Steve.

Thanks Chuck, I just might take you up on your offer. I have a few Ruff Riders that are going, but I might txt you Saturday to let you know where I'm at, and see if any of them would be interested in riding Lake Shore Tour....

I'll be comming down Fri night, hopefully i can bring a few Maxers with me!...................Tom.

Gargoyle and I rode out there Sat evening, met up with 2Fear and Wildman, visited with Dave and John for a few too, then hit the lakeshore scenic drive.............Had a great time, i was shocked to see Wildman riding a Harley though.......:ummm:..........It was strange.........Tom.

It was kind of like finding out your favorite superhero was gay or something...............I'm still in shock!!................Tom.

HAHAHAHA Now thats some funny ass shit BEE. He still has a vmax dont he. I might have sold out to keep my job but i dident buy a harley. Nor would I. If anything maybe a goldwing hell anything but a pile ass harley. Harleys dont even have a nice ride and you never even get close to what you have into them back out of them. da dada daaaaa.

Any pictures or vidio of the bike show Tom.

HAHAHAHA Now thats some funny ass shit BEE. He still has a vmax dont he. I might have sold out to keep my job but i dident buy a harley. Nor would I. If anything maybe a goldwing hell anything but a pile ass harley. Harleys dont even have a nice ride and you never even get close to what you have into them back out of them. da dada daaaaa.
hell mike you sold yours because you was tired of meeting up with us {chuck and myself}and getting your ass handed to you:punk:......so now i bought a harley and youre going to run your mouth thats how you roll......hell that harley i bought would still beat your ass light to light.:biglaugh:.....but you dont have a leg to stand on.....or a bike to sit on......:confused2:

Here we go with the lies again At least I always tell the truth The last time we raced light to light bill I kick your ass And I out way you by 70 pounds I admitted it before and I will now You did catch me before I hit 120 miles an hour But I repeat myself You did catch me I was way out in front of you I know I know you got an excuse for that too But I guarantee you You ain't out running any vmax light to light with no piece of s*** Harley As for me selling my bike It had nothing to do with your story-telling lying ass And everything to do with me keeping my job Because you see In the short time I had my bike Unlike you I put ten thousand miles on it And showed up for or started 90 percent of the rides in Michigan And I also made other rides Let's keep it real bill

Just to let you two know (bill chuck) i always like geting my ass handed to me by you the few times that you guys showed up and did so. Todd is just as fast our faster and he handed me my ass to me more than a few times drag racing. but when it comes down to it he only beat me by half a second. I weighed close to 875lbs in gear on my bike and i ran a 11.71 two times on my bike. If you do the math like sean morley and i did you would see that i wasent far from a perfect run. knowing that i did that well on my bike makes it ok with me when i dont out run you guys. And i enjoyed every time i got to run everyone of you hooligans. Like i said before Bill just has his self esteem issues and we should all quit picking on him about the harly deal. I hate to see such a great rider take the path of making up lies to make himself feel better. I dont feel the need to lie and i know if bill would of had a shinko rear tire he would have got me light to light on his vmax . we also know if i dident have my food issues i would have given you light hooligans one hell of a run. Like i said Bill lets keep it real.

Just to let you two know (bill chuck) i always like geting my ass handed to me by you the few times that you guys showed up and did so. Todd is just as fast our faster and he handed me my ass to me more than a few times drag racing. but when it comes down to it he only beat me by half a second. I weighed close to 875lbs in gear on my bike and i ran a 11.71 two times on my bike. If you do the math like sean morley and i did you would see that i wasent far from a perfect run. knowing that i did that well on my bike makes it ok with me when i dont out run you guys. And i enjoyed every time i got to run everyone of you hooligans. Like i said before Bill just has his self esteem issues and we should all quit picking on him about the harly deal. I hate to see such a great rider take the path of making up lies to make himself feel better. I dont feel the need to lie and i know if bill would of had a shinko rear tire he would have got me light to light on his vmax . we also know if i dident have my food issues i would have given you light hooligans one hell of a run. Like i said Bill lets keep it real.
wow really mike you must be in dream land:confused2: hell i raced you once on a back road over here and i went by you smoking the tire in front of about 5 people so that is that:biglaugh:......and for me lieing about anything your crazy:hammer bash:......"i say put your money were your mouth is " o thats right you dont have a bike:confused2:..... if i remember right this is a vmax fourm:punk: not a trucker fourm....:looser:.

Here we go with the lies again At least I always tell the truth The last time we raced light to light bill I kick your ass And I out way you by 70 pounds I admitted it before and I will now You did catch me before I hit 120 miles an hour But I repeat myself You did catch me I was way out in front of you I know I know you got an excuse for that too But I guarantee you You ain't out running any vmax light to light with no piece of s*** Harley As for me selling my bike It had nothing to do with your story-telling lying ass And everything to do with me keeping my job Because you see In the short time I had my bike Unlike you I put ten thousand miles on it And showed up for or started 90 percent of the rides in Michigan And I also made other rides Let's keep it real bill
never raced you light to light.......:confused2:

Latest posts

Back