Muskegon Bike Time 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone that was there can chime in at anytime.:confused2:......hell chuck was there everytime i rode with bobble head.:rofl_200:.....so he can set shit straight.:biglaugh:........chuck am i missing something hear.........:ummm:

Your right bill others where there. And another lie by bill your tire wasent smoking when you cought me at about 80 miles per hour. You dident go by me until i was in third gear. However just to help your self esteem bill i do have to say you did go by me and pull on me all the way to about 120mph when i let off. and you did do one hell of a nice rolling burnout for a long ways after the race was over. I did kick your ass in town in front of everone leaving a light and everyone did see it. Be man bill and man up bill hell i cant see why you would have to go so far over board and lie about shit when you did so good.

I see bill dont want me on the forum anymore because i sold my vmax and if the rest of you feel that way just let me know. :confused2:

I see bill dont want me on the forum anymore because i sold my vmax and if the rest of you feel that way just let me know. :confused2:
did i miss something mike.......sounds like sence i bought a harley p.o.s. as you put it maybe i shouldnt be on hear:confused2:.......last i checked you started on me but i can handel it:biglaugh:...........you can say what ever makes you feel better mike:rofl_200:.........never said anything about you being on hear or not.......:confused2: AND I STILL GOT MY VMAX

The gay superhero wild man bill And his / her clicky little nemesis 2feer Chuck Have a nice day bill

Ok ladies!!!.................Put your brooms away....................:biglaugh:..................Tom.

Tom you coward You started the whole shittin thing. You were there at the light downtown When wild man went up in smoke on his lunch You know the day I kicked his ass but good leaving the light. bill you're right that day it wasn't a race after you went up in smoke you lost that bad. on like Bill I can keep it real and say I'm glad you didn't have a shinko on that day. The Cowardly beekeeper:rofl_200:

Holy shit! Vmaxmouth came to this forum / community blowing hot air running his pie hole, I see he is going out doing the same thing. Hopefully he will find a new hobby soon so he stops littering up our threads with his nonsense and hallucinations. Whenever I seen Wildman and Vmaxmouth run I never seen Mouth lead the race at anytime. I do remember Wildman braking his tire loose downtown at an intersection as Mouth sped away, maybe that's the big ''win'' he is talking about. This thread is truly a waste of our time at this point and I'm done with this one, ride safe fellas......

AND I STILL GOT MY VMAX

THIS

Makes me hold out hope!! Personally I've never seen you two race so I got nothing there...

Bill's Harley is a very nice looking and sounding bike. And he likes it. Busting balls is fun but thats all it is. I don't have a Vmax or a Harley.. The Vmax guys welcome me without an issue. I can't say the same for the Harley guys but I don;t like going that slow anyway.. :biglaugh:

Yall have fun and hope to see you at the next ride!!!

I got to admit bill You got one hell of a little sidekick there. Gargoyle I would even ride a Honda Rhonda before I would ride another Harley. I guess if Bill is happy with it Great for him I was just having fun Picking on him about it And then he took me down a rabbit hole About how a Harley could beat a vmax It would take an awful lot of work And money to accomplish it and it would still just be a Harley I'm glad to see that he kept the max. I wish I had the discipline to keep my max you guys ride safe and watch your back johnny is everywhere these days.

I weighed 285lbs this morning in just my shorts so I'm not little but I'd race him but only at the track cause I'm in the same boat as Mike (driver) but I'll guarantee that a street Harley isn't getting me outta the hole.. Just some friendly shit talking lol Personally I think Mike is a hell of a good guy and I say he's welcome here no matter if he's riding or not..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I saw mike beat bill and bill beat mike who cares. Its just who gets a jump on the other one and it's just screwing around on the street. I don't care if u have a Harley or your an ex vmax owner it's about riding and camaraderie.......:punk:

I saw mike beat bill and bill beat mike who cares. Its just who gets a jump on the other one and it's just screwing around on the street. I don't care if u have a Harley or your an ex vmax owner it's about riding and camaraderie.......:punk:
+1 Lee, everyone is welcome here. It's about Vmax's and people who love them no matter what's under your ass at the moment.

+1 Lee, everyone is welcome here. It's about Vmax's and people who love them no matter what's under your ass at the moment.

I know that's right, I will be posting up the Traverse City ride in the next couple days. Looking forward to another great ride this year.

Latest posts

Back