my best burnout yet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:punk:NICE:punk:
I've got a tire on my bike now that's awaiting the same fate.

i was going to shift up to second but the back end felt like it was on ice and was a bit uneasy about picking up my foot to shift(next time should be better) and the way the clutch was slipping i didnt think i could get it going in 2nd.thats my winter project,clutch plates,possibly adding a t-boost and of course a tire

i was going to shift up to second but the back end felt like it was on ice and was a bit uneasy about picking up my foot to shift(next time should be better) and the way the clutch was slipping i didnt think i could get it going in 2nd.thats my winter project,clutch plates,possibly adding a t-boost and of course a tire

burnout + clutch = new clutch plates....hahaha
at least thats what I went through this past summer before my new tire!:bang head:

weak, anyone can put the tire against a curb or wall and smoke the tire. my wifes old one lunger rebel 250 could do that... shifting gears is always good when smokin em too..

You need to go see a few of my videos for some big Vmax burnouts. Youtube with user id of one2dmax

i understand what youre saying but with all the loose pea gravel in the alley i couldnt couldnt keep the front tire from sliding which is why i bumped it up against the edge of the driveway but you werent there so i'll let your weak comment slide

i understand what youre saying but with all the loose pea gravel in the alley i couldnt couldnt keep the front tire from sliding which is why i bumped it up against the edge of the driveway but you werent there so i'll let your weak comment slide

lol, ok i didnt know there was gravel where you were doing your burnout.

Back