My Bike is WHOLE again.... Yippie!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

THE MAX LIVES!!!!!!

I am totally freakin all... :clapping::clapping::banana::banana::banana:

These are totally crap pics but it's raining (of course) so I can't really get any better ones...:bang head:

I just wanted to tell you all thanks for listening to my ranting and complaining... Also if you are looking for wheels... Carrozzeria is an amazing company to deal with. Their customer service is second to NONE! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

They bent over backwards to make this right...

:cheers::banana:

Attachments

• 100_2388.jpg
    100_2388.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_2390.jpg
    100_2390.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 41
Re: Holy S%$t!!!!!

Totally fuckin' unbelieveable that they fixed it right the first time.

"for those about to rock...we salute you!!!" :punk:

P.S. Hold on to her tight. 07 is the last year they made the "old" style Vmax!!!

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

THE MAX LIVES!!!!!!

I am totally freakin all... :clapping::clapping::banana::banana::banana:

These are totally crap pics but it's raining (of course) so I can't really get any better ones...:bang head:

I just wanted to tell you all thanks for listening to my ranting and complaining... Also if you are looking for wheels... Carrozzeria is an amazing company to deal with. Their customer service is second to NONE! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

They bent over backwards to make this right...

:cheers::banana:

I see that you got your Muscle seat,Looks good!

I see that you got your Muscle seat,Looks good!

Yes I did... Now to ride it and see how it feels on the back side... I kind of feels like sitting in a valley right now so I hope it's comfy...

I still need to pay Sean too...:whistlin:

Yes I did... Now to ride it and see how it feels on the back side... I kind of feels like sitting in a valley right now so I hope it's comfy...

I still need to pay Sean too...:whistlin:
Yah the first couple rides it will feel funny but good.Then it will turn totally comfortable and normal.The first time feels like you are getting into the bike instead of on it.

Looking good!

Remind me what it's like to ride a Vmax when you get the chance :biglaugh:

:cheers:

Neil

Thanks guys... Before I left for work this morning I opened the garage door and had to stand and look at the Max for a minute or so... It has totally come out looking like I wanted it too.:banana::banana: Save for maybe a Dyna ignition (rev limiter) I am done with Mr. Max. Now on to the house projects...:surprise:

Ok... Good pics... Reduced to fit here... :thumbs up:

Still haven't ridden it yet but may take it to the gym in an hour... :coolgleamA:

Attachments

• Vmax done #2 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #2 9-11-07.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Vmax done 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done 9-11-07.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Vmax done #3 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #3 9-11-07.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Vmax done #5 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #5 9-11-07.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Vmax done #6 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #6 9-11-07.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Vmax done #7 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #7 9-11-07.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Vmax done #8 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #8 9-11-07.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 19

I was just wondering what the problem was and what they had to do to fix it?

I was just wondering what the problem was and what they had to do to fix it?

Matsu (Very Japanese owner) replaced the bearings and the spacer and I believe changed the seat that the bearings fit into. He basicaly matched my stock front that I sent him...

LOOKS AWSOME! :thumbs up: now, how many miles will be on him this time next year? congrats
A lot more than this year...:whistlin::coolgleamA:

So I put about 20 miles on her last night and what a difference the wheels make.:surprise: I have to get used to another bike all over again... The 120mm front tire and 3.5" wheel (the front wheel is as wide as the stock rear):rofl_200: is definetely wider than stock and you can feel it too. It takes a little more effort to get it over but once there feels MUCH more planted than the 110 did. You can flick the bike like it's a 450# sportbike now... The reduced weight of the front wheel and Galfer wave rotors makes a VERY noticable difference. The thing stops on a dime now! The rotational mass was reduced so much and the radial rubber works so much better that it truely feels like a different bike in so many ways... :thumbs up: That's good because after coming off of a later designed sport bike I was VERY unimpressed in the Max and now it is everything I hoped it could be. :banana:

The seat took some getting used to but one full throttle launch from the light and I was hooked. It is more comfy as well... :thumbs up: I found I kept missing 3rd gear so when I got home I moved the shifter down some more to help aleviate that.

Cheers all,
Chris

Looks great! Those wheels are fantastic! It would appear the sweat and time have paid off.:punk:

Man that thing looks slick! I love it. After seeing your seat, I'll be sending my Corbin in for certain to get 'er shaved down and narrowed up some!

Back