my new 98 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent buy and we all know Blue is just as fast as Black & Carbon Fiber !

I'm seriously considering changing out the current blue on the '90 , for a matching blue on my truck. Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Welcome to the forum . :punk:

Attachments

• DSC00302.jpg
    DSC00302.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 11
Excellent buy and we all know Blue is just as fast as Black & Carbon Fiber !

I'm seriously considering changing out the current blue on the '90 , for a matching blue on my truck. Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Welcome to the forum . :punk:
I like the blue on the truck ! I painted a Max for a member in Texas the same blue to match her truck.

thanks for all the kind words about my bike. and no VMIKE the shirt is not for sale. it is indeed a classic and i've had it over 30 years. you guy make me feel so good i feel like making a donation. whats ballpark for that sort of thing. thanks again. no one was this nice when i was in the magna forum with my 97 (sold).

robike_75: We're more of a Brotherhood here than I've found anywhere outside of the Military..
Riding a VMax is somewhat like going into battle. :ummm:
Well, we're all a little insane too...:rofl_200:

Here's the Donation page: http://www.vmaxforum.net/billspaypal.php??

I donated $50.00 USD and Buster gave me over a years credit as a Forum Supporter so?????? I Don't Know Exactly...

No, Got enough T-Shirts.... Most of them get me into trouble for making a statement......:rofl_200:

No, Got enough T-Shirts.... Most of them get me into trouble for making a statement......:rofl_200:
LOL half the shirts I have are smartass & most people love them & if they dont oh well I really dont care.:biglaugh: This forum is well worth giving donations to. I will keep giving as long as I have the cash & will most likely be on the vendor list soon.

i must say that was quite a deal on that max i paid 3000 for my 95 last month and yours has all those wicked upgrades and awesome paintwork!

This t shirt always gets a comment or 10
passenger_instruction_guide_shirt-d235985974447879949q6wu_210.jpg

Back