My two babes... Yeti and Grizzly

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great although I really don't like the paint theme. Just a matter of taste I guess.
But overall impressive result :punk:

i like the idea, we have enough braking power in the rear, this just evens it out a bit. cool idea for sure

Well guys. I just passed by to let you know that i won the "Best Paint" award on the biggest regular bike gathering in Europe last saturday (without being associated to any GP race). More than 30,000 bikes and a bike show with about 80 bikes... this was the result... The best feeling was beating all the professional builders and making a point... No need to be top notch builder to make a stand... Cheers vmaxxers...

dsc002641.jpg

Really turned out nice. Every where you look there is more detail. Even the detail above the tank is nice. Looking forward to see what you come up with next. Rand.

I always try to think ahead Rand... I already have some more to worry about with Yeti. I got some new goodies but they are packed and some other are on the mail still... One thing at a time... he he

Very Cool and congratulations! Very well deserved with the effort you have put into it!

Sean

Hey man, i've been following your builds and progress on streetfighter forums for a while now! You do some great work! The bikes look amazing!!!

A lot of very nice custom work with sweet details, then to have this award for the paint is a well deserved confirmation of your vison and hard work! Congrats!:worthy:

Thanks guys... But the credit cannot go entirely to me because this bike has been heavily modded by the previous owner for a quite a bit before i got it... I also vow to him...

Do you guys like it?... My bling needed some light to show off... he he... Now the Barnett has a proper place to be... Behind the glass...

29072011518.jpg

29072011520.jpg

Latest posts

Back