need everyones 2 cents on a idea

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave741

Reaction score
hope everyones doin well . ill try to explain this as easy as i can . i want to reach wot with less grip input . im kinda tall and long armed so if i want to oppen it up all the way iv got to let go and rewrap my hand way forward on the grip . i was thinking maybe if i made that cam part on the carb that the cable rides on bigger or found one from a diff bike that was bigger it should work :ummm: does anyone have this prob , you wrap your hand way up on the grip and you tuck your body as you twist the grip and you still cant twist your wrist enuff to hit the thr stop sometimes .

yea i would like to do something similar... i've often found the vmax is just a tad to far to WOT....

unfortunately i don't have tons of fabrication/mod experience...

llooking to see what someone else could do..

i was thinking maybe if i made that cam part on the carb that the cable rides on bigger or found one from a diff bike that was bigger it should work

No, it would need to be smaller.

wow big thanks to every one , its good to know im not the only one that has thought about this . iv never even herd of the 1/4 turn throttles , thanks kjshover ill check them out . do you guys think a 1/4 turn throttle kit could be controled on the street ? or maybe we could think of a way to convert it to a 1/2 turn . iv ben riding a max for the last 15 years ( no not the same one lol ) so iv got good throttle and cluch skills , but that might not be good enuff in a case like this .

Latest posts

Back