Need Pipes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregory Reed

Reaction score
I have been hunting for some time and maybe someone here can lend a hand. Anyone seen or know if there is anyone making straight pipes for a Vmax? I am wanting something loud.

Thanks to all

I have been hunting for some time and maybe someone here can lend a hand. Anyone seen or know if there is anyone making straight pipes for a Vmax? I am wanting something loud.

Thanks to all

You could buy Marks and have him make you simply straight pipes to mount on without baffles. He pretty much makes anything...

Chris

I think UFO makes straight pipes, or they are loud enough to make you believe they are straight pipes.

i just bought ufo 4-2 slashcuts they are loud the exits are 2.5" inside diameter. i have not been to happy with them if your interested in them let me know.

You can buy supertrapp slip ons and take all the discs off and take the baffles out. It is loud. Tried it one weekend, needless to say, I put the baffles back in.

I have a set of Kerkers (2 years old) have a few dings in them, but can't really see it when mounted. I also have an O2 bung welded in the collector to get a good A/F reading. I have the regular and race baffle and end caps. I usually just run the can (and maybe an endcap) but it sounds bad ass. And if you need to quiet it down, 3 screws and the baffle can go in. Feel free to PM me if you are interested or if you want pics.

Jeff

IMHO with straight pipes Max will run like shit. Just take your mufflers off and you'll see.
That's about as 'straight pipes' as you can go, and it is ridiculously loud. Puts you right in the South Park 'Fags' bracket.. lol

It needs some back pressure that all the exhaust systems give. Without it, it may not even be all that reliable..

Back