New 98 V Max owner!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jpvmax

Reaction score
I just traded my 02 Buell Cyclone for a 98 Max, pretty sweet ride i drove it Monday and traded Weds pretty addicting thats for sure, pretty easy way to put a smile on your face thats for sure, its a black 98 with 21,000 miles in very good shape ill post some pics when i get some here soon, just thought i would share that, thanks:punk:

Cool, Welcome to the VMax Forum... Lots of good info and people here... Great People Ride VMax's.......Pictures, when you can....

:biglaugh: Welcome from another black 98 owner. Couldn't be hapier with mine. Ya know that black is the fastes color:punk:

Lew

hell ya, its a blast last 2 nights in a row i've came home and hopped on and smiles from ear to ear!!!! i was curious does that motor always make kind of a whinny howling sound???, the thing rips!!!!

Hello;
I have owned my '05 for almost a year and recently went on a 4 day ride. I was thinking of trading my max off on something a little more tour oriented. I am now more in love with my bike that ever. What a trip winding mountain roads, a beautiful day and nobody to speak of = perfect day of riding!

:biglaugh: Welcome from another black 98 owner. Couldn't be hapier with mine. Ya know that black is the fastes color:punk:

Lew

'98s ROCK !
Mercedes Metallic Black with a little C.F. for good measure ! :punk:

Attachments

• 7-19-11 642.jpg
    7-19-11 642.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 32
hell ya, its a blast last 2 nights in a row i've came home and hopped on and smiles from ear to ear!!!! i was curious does that motor always make kind of a whinny howling sound???, the thing rips!!!!

The whine is normal...youre not getting the full affect because youre ON IT. Have a well trusted riding buddy take it around the block. On his way back when hes coming at you the whine is just line a small block with timing gears. I F****** love that sound!

My pipe points off the back so my buddies tell me when Im about to overtake them on the road they hear "a jet turbine" tracking them down before I blow by.Good ol' cam chains!:biglaugh:

alright cool thanks for the advice, Rollie really like the all black pretty sweet, ill get some pics posted here, when the sun shines again

Welcome aboard! You'll find the nicest and most helpful folks in here. It's amazing how much information is available.

Congrats on the bike!

Don

whats the easiest way to add pics on here not really seeing a option or am i blind? got a few pics of the new 98 i got

i got some pics in the gallery now, just not sure how to insert them in a forum like this, i guess if need be

There's a button to upload pictures just above the message window when you're typing a reply. When you hold the cursor
over the button it pops up with, "Insert Image".. Follow the instructions from depressing that button to select and upload images.
Good Luck

ya im confused i guess, it says enter http/: usually in my experience a browse button poops up i click on that then my pictures folder opens on my computer i guess, the http thing seems like its asking for something online, i dont know?

Sorry, use the paper clip button above and to the left a tiny bit. It'll pop up with, a panel to browse for photos that are on your computer....
My Badd.:bang head: Blonde Moment on my part....:confused2:

Latest posts

Back