New addition to the bike family

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagherra

Reaction score
The wifey's bike. Will be my part time ride as well. Ducati Monster 796. Not home yet...waiting for the dumb snow to go away.

It'll keep the Vmax and ZX12R company in the garage.
monster.jpg

The wifey's bike. Will be my part time ride as well. Ducati Monster 796. Not home yet...waiting for the dumb snow to go away.

It'll keep the Vmax and ZX12R company in the garage.
monster.jpg

DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Look at the chain.... it sure looks brand new !
My son wants one !!!!! He'll have to get one to keep up with me on the Maxer !

Thanks guys. Yes, it's new. Once the snow goes away I'll get it on the street. I've been looking at mods for it. Mod monkey jumps on your back no matter what bike you have. :)

yeah Ducati monsters are sweet specially the S2R and S4R :p
If I had the money I could go for the sweet streetfighter :punk:

yeah Ducati monsters are sweet specially the S2R and S4R :p
If I had the money I could go for the sweet streetfighter :punk:

If the bike was just for myself I was looking at a track prepped S4R that was lightened with CF and bored out to around 150rwhp. With a weight in the 300s that's a bunch of hp to go to the rear. There also was the MV Agusta Brutale. Both would have been way sweet, but too much for my wife to handle...she's a beginner.

Im insanely jealous. Before I bought my Vmax I was looking at monsters. Sadly couldnt afford a new one and all the used ones were over-priced and under-maintained.

Enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back