New front fender extender available in the USA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give him a pm, on here or the other. There's plenty of Gen 1's in Ks. Bet he could come up with one. I'll pm you his # off his card he gave me.

Give him a pm, on here or the other. There's plenty of Gen 1's in Ks. Bet he could come up with one. I'll pm you his # off his card he gave me.

If you wouldn't mind, could you PM the # to me as well? I'd like to get one for my Gen 2 before I get back to the States. Thanks!

No worries mate. Darren, if you're watching, you might want to post your email or #.

Hey all....... just got back from the holiday weekend and saw your messages.
Hey slacker, it was sure good to meet and hang with you in Topeka! had a blast.
My email is [email protected] and 620.223.2514 if you want to call.
I guess the gen 1 is awefully short to come to think about it. Well I'll have a look at
my best friends 85 and start working on one and let you know how that goes soon.
Thanks Darren

Hey all....... just got back from the holiday weekend and saw your messages.
Hey slacker, it was sure good to meet and hang with you in Topeka! had a blast.
My email is [email protected] and 620.223.2514 if you want to call.
I guess the gen 1 is awefully short to come to think about it. Well I'll have a look at
my best friends 85 and start working on one and let you know how that goes soon.
Thanks Darren

I believe the phone # here should be 620-223-3514, having dialed it a few times in the past....

PS-I might not let him look at my 85 anymore, I don't like to slow down that much.:rofl_200:

Whoops typo.......yes its 223.3514.
Ahh your something else :) guess its time you take the 09 out for a thrash.

Latest posts

Back