New Idea to Facilitate a Mod Budget

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m not that good with needles either but I`ve been stuck so many times that I just go numb and turn my head.
I wish that I could sell my blood but I have" onset type 2 diabities and I would just make someone else sick:bang head::bang head:,( I have to inject myself twice a day with insuline) so I`m out of luck in that dept.
but it`s a good idea to finance the mod budget tho.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Nope you can mix 3 & 4 just dont get 5 any where around them 2 you will be replacing your whole brake system.

"Three and four, go ride some more; add five and won't stay alive! (impending brake system failure)"

The name of the place my wife goes is Somerset Laboratories. I believe they use her blood or whatever is in it to make Rhogam shots for pregnant woman. I also know that their are men that get money from the same place for their blood, but I don't know if it's for the same purpose.

im o+ to i havent donated in a while but i did regulary when i lived in chicago need to get back into to doing that never no when i will need some

I dont mind needles but the twice I have donated I got sick & did not feel right for 2 days. I am O- but cant make myself donate any more cause it makes me feel to bad.

Thats what happens when you run a pint low. You must have had low oil, errr I mean low blood pressure.

Back