New VMOA Riders Map

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
New VMOA Riders Map addition to the vmoa website for registered users. Login to the main home page and mark your location along with the other members to see where others live and get directions.

New VMOA Riders Map addition to the vmoa website for registered users. Login to the main home page and mark your location along with the other members to see where others live and get directions.

Under what section?:confused2:

I tried to input my info but it did not like I try again later

To create your mark take the following steps:
1. Log in to www.vmoa.net
2. Go to the Home page of the top header bar.
3. Riders Map on the top center of page
4. In the top right corner, select the grey "Add" button
5. At Entry Name, type in your User ID or name (how you want to be identified)
6. IMPORTANT STEP: At Location, type in your actual mailing address or just the CITY, State, & Zipcode to
give your general location.

7. Click the submit button on the bottom

Your done!

To view ALL markers, select the Grey << on the top right corner. A listing box
will appear with all markers created. You can then click on that marker (User)
to see where they are located. You can get driving directions too!

Really nice utility!!!

I hope you all like this new feature I just added....

I've redone mine to include my information should any VMOA member need help or just wants to contact me while they are in my area. This is a handy and useful tool for those who are traveling out of their local area.
In order for you to edit your information you just use the link that is given to you when you're initally setting up your map location.
Thanks to Michael for getting this going for us.:clapping:

Is this the same map set up I was going to use here that you said wouldn't work?

I can't seem to log on vmoa page keeps coming up unable to con.any body else having probs. with it i have been a member for 10 years never had a prob. before ?

I can't seem to log on vmoa page keeps coming up unable to con.any body else having probs. with it i have been a member for 10 years never had a prob. before ?

Our web host has been having issues since Saturday that are still being worked upon by them. Hopefully they will be ontop of it soon or we will be searching for a new reliable host!

Sorry for the inconvenience, just bare with us though this ordeal!

Thanks.....

theres only two canadians on. esp in the west come on guys. its a great idea.

peace,
evan....

Back