NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pat's and Giants are my dream match up this year.But the 49's are real good.
Revenge for the beating in 2007 we got at the line of scrimage from NY would rock. Today, both games should be great. I agree, blowouts are boring.I hope alll bring the A game. Let's see if Defense wins championships? It used to. I'll be heading to RI to watch the game with my little Bro. Too bad there's 7 inches of snow on the ground or I'd bundel up and ride.
Steve-o

Heading out to my local game watching establishment to start my ritual of Dos equis and tequila...prefer the Windjammer or the BBC in Hyannis but that's out...know what I mean Steve...? :biglaugh:

Go Pats !!!!

GRRRREAT GAME!!

That's what a playoff game should be. I'm betting there's going to be a sock party for the kicker later on.

Heading out to my local game watching establishment to start my ritual of Dos equis and tequila...prefer the Windjammer or the BBC in Hyannis but that's out...know what I mean Steve...? :biglaugh:

Go Pats !!!!
When you do go to those places on the Cape, make sure you call me Matt, k?
I think a ride with the Norrtheast guys is long over due this way.Anyone from anywhere is always welcome.
Steve

Condon is a great kicker, still. I hope that doesn't ruin him. We were lucky to have Adam Venaturi to kick 3 Super Bowl winning field goals. Goskowski is really good too. McCorty moved to safety is great coaching.
The Pat's D played beyond my expectations. Brady sucked and almost gave it away. But, Brady usually follows up a bomb with a superman show. Brady got the protection to score way more. Just getting to the big game is a testament to Bellichek and the scouting staff. Baltimore is no slouch,as we saw.
Steve

When you do go to those places on the Cape, make sure you call me Matt, k?
I think a ride with the Norrtheast guys is long over due this way.Anyone from anywhere is always welcome.
Steve

With enough notice I can be there.....already looking forward to the summer riding!!

Short and sweet...Pats and Giants in the Super Bowl...Pats redeem themselves this time out...for #4...you heard it here first...:punk:

So far , so good...:punk::punk:

Steve , will try very hard to get down the Cape this summah...hopefully with the wife and the bike to spend a nice week-end...been a while since we've done a good ol' fashioned clambake on a deck overlooking 'da bay'...:biglaugh:

Go Pats!!!!:worthy:

Both the Pats and Giants were lucky to get in... but now it's Brady's time to shine.. I have a prediction Chad Orchocinco is gonna win superbowl MVP... This is what Bill has been keeping him on the roster for. He is going to be our secret weapon..... I hope I am right LOL We are due for another ring ////////

There has not been a Superbowl I have cared less about since last time these two teams met.

I watch the first half, it was a good game up to that point. But I got busy with the kids and missed the 2nd half.

Understandable seeing there's so much more to be doing in Minot...:rofl_200:

PATS 28-21...:worthy:

Actually, I am in Guam so plenty to do :). It was a really good game when all was said and done. (Even though kickoff was 930 Monday morning local time )

Latest posts

Back