NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Seahawk - Bronco game was awesome! I guess it shows Elway you can't buy a Super Bowl team.

He found that out again last Sunday too Gary. Denver built a team to beat the Sea Hawks, they thought. The Patriot team is coming together in all fazes. Hard, on the road, schedule after the bye week for N.E.

Steelers playing some good ball last 2 games even with a few key players still out. That's good news for bench depth and hopefully bad for the rest of the AFC!:biglaugh:

Steelers playing some good ball last 2 games even with a few key players still out. That's good news for bench depth and hopefully bad for the rest of the AFC!:biglaugh:

Itll make for an interesting rest of the season for sure! Im just glad were done playing each other for the season, lol.

No matter how much the country hates Brady and the Pats , they always find a way to win...even when the starters go down ( Jones and Mayo ) or get traded ( Mankins )...:confused2:

Hang on for number 4 boys...:biglaugh:

Cleveland has got to stop with the last minute wins.... theyre gonna give me a coronary!!!

Who would have ever thought the Lions would get into the playoffs with two games to go? With the Eagles losing to the Redskins last night, the Lions are in the playoffs, and I love it!!! :clapping: I have suffered with this team for many, many years lol and I'm glad they made it. Now, we only need the offense to actually do something, lol

No matter how much the country hates Brady and the Pats , they always find a way to win...even when the starters go down ( Jones and Mayo ) or get traded ( Mankins )...:confused2:

Hang on for number 4 boys...:biglaugh:
+1 Matt.
The Jets are never a cake walk for us. As much as they suck, they always get up for a game against the Patriots. Wilfork/Mangold is the big match-up today.Two of the best lineman in the league going head to head.
Go Pat's!!!

I wanted the redskins to fold (like usual ) to the eagles to make harder on the cowboys .

I thought the Eagles would win for sure, I like watching the competition between the Eagles and the Cowboys. Today should be a fun and interesting day. A lot on the line for quite a few teams, maybe Detroit will get lucky if Tampa Bay pulls a huge upset on Green Bay

My thoughts too !! Hoping it can come down to redskins /cowboys game and then redskins win to put cowboys out . I have a few cowboy friends that like to in your face alot until romo does his normal December tricks . Three teams I like redskins ravens (local teams) and who ever dallas is playing against !

Steelers sackin' the chiefs today and with a win next week should bounce the Bengals as division winners and insert the Steelers atop the division. :thumbs up::thumbs up: Now, a nice long drive for the Steelers should put this game away.:cheers:
Ravens are down in Houston :clapping:, and looks like Johnny Rotten, err Football got a reminder he's in the NFL.
I'm with Jamie, any bad outcome for the cowgirls the better!:punk:

This just in... HEATH! Grabs another clutch 3rd down pass, and Reid starts using his timeouts!

It's the one that is only black and gold---- black backround and the three gold diamonds. May have to have a custom embroidered had made for my wife.
Thanks for trying, the Steelers are having thier collective asses handed to them:bang head:

Lew

Well thanks Bone,

Now wlts talk about $50 for a HAT????? I think $25 is a rip but......I'd get it for her any ways.

Thanks,
Lew

Back